BY ATOMY

Atomy Herbal Hair Shampoo 500 Ml500 Milliliters see more...

Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This was a great, gentle cleanser. I love how soft and smooth my hair feels after using it, and I love the healthy glow my hair receives when I use this and their conditioner.

One big downside to this product is the smell of the shampoo. It is pretty fragrant in an earthy, mineral-y, sort of way. It is definitely a smell that I initially was really resistant to but I have grown used to it and the shampoo’s smell really doesn’t bother me in the shower, and settles out/fades from my hair really quickly, leaving my hair clean and very healthy-looking.

I also really feel like this shampoo was gentle about stripping oils and nutrients out of my hair and that my hair’s health has improved since I started using this shampoo.

If you can get over the smell, this is a really great shampoo.
Storm B.
Dupont, WA
The first time I used this shampoo is was amazed!! My hair felt greater than it has ever felt!! It’s an all natural shampoo, you have to rub it together in your hands for 20 seconds to activate the ingredients then massage into your scalp! So amazing!!! It’s very herbal scented! I love it so much!!
Evonne C.
My first impression of this would be judging the scent, as it does have a mild herbal smell to it. Reminds me ginseng, but a mild-er scent of it. I don't find the scent to be a turn off to me, especially if you use a conditioner afterwards. I use the Atomy conditioner and using these two products together isn't as bad as I thought it would be. After using the two products together, my hair has a nice fragrant to it, not herbal-y as I thought it would smell.
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
This shampoo does its job for someone who has an oily scalp! It sort of has a nice minty feel once you start lathering.