Atomy Calming Care 3 System

by ATOMY

Essential Oil distilled and refined out of Jeju citrons that is patented as skin trouble care material - (Registered No.: 0553330 and 10-0663981), Highly effective Nano particles for dryness care, Phellinus Linteus ripened and fermented in the Calming...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atomy Calming Care 3 System!
How would you rate this product?
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used this and still using it for a year now. It has prevented me from breaking out. It is good value, the price is shocking but it will also shock you how long it goes. I never had other skin care that never let me have breakouts. This one is my number one recommendation.
Jaeda A.
West Warwick, RI
I learned about this product through my aunt, she works with atomy. I was a little suspicious of the product but it seemed to work. Atomy requires you to be consistent with it in order to receive results. It is a long process but it’s worth it in the end. I recommend 100%.
Rowan G.
Newtown, PA
I recently started using Atomy as a friend of mine works for the company and gave me the kit to try. I have acne prone oily skin so i was concerned about breakouts but so far so good. I like that they have natural calming ingredients, but I really hate that they have fragrances in a lot of the products. Have not had any adverse reactions, but also haven't seen any major changes in skin due to use so far for about 2 weeks of use.. Will continue using it more and provide an update.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
For me, this system took time to work but I would recommes it to anyone who has sensitive skin who have suffered from acne! I love the smell of these products. It’s not very empowering but smells very fresh!
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
Atomy is by far my favorite skincare line. It has truly changed my skins life. I use it everyday, and I can truly say I have seen the difference in it. I am a repeated user and I have seen the changes with my own eyes. Love this product!
Emlody D.
Berkley, MI
My parent loves this brand and it’s products, so my mother gifted me this kit along with their other products. I really like the citrusy scent, really refreshing. I especially like how light it feels after application. It isn’t greasy on my face. If anything, my face actually feels cleaner after applying this products. The only downfall is that I have pretty dry skin & I don’t feel that it moisturizes as much as it refreshes your face. I wished this product and I could get along but it causes my skin to breakout. Therefore, although I like this product I can not recommend it personally because it doesn’t like me ;)
Roseanne J.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This was the first Atomy set I ever bought a few years back when I was still starting to ease into korean skin care, and it helped my skin a lot. It cleared my occasional break outs and redness. I’d say this really helps clear pimples or acne.
Jennifer L.
Boston, MA
This care line from stony was great because it got rid of my pimples and my face was clear. I give it four stars because after a prolonged use, I started to get tiny bumps on my forehead and cheeks and then started to break out again. This packaging and everything was fine. It did make my skin a bit sticky so if you have oily doing it may not be the best.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
This is a very average product. It makes your skin feels nice but it doesn’t do anything amazing. It’s pretty cheap compared to normal skincare products so I don’t have much to complain about. If you don’t have a lot to spend on skincare I would say buy this and you won’t regret it.
Jojo C.
Germantown
I got this from my dad as a birthday present. It’s pretty gentle and I’m familiar with the Atomy brand. I believe the ingredients aren’t as harsh as other products out there. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, so I didn’t react badly to these products. This set does the job, but I honestly didn’t see anything too special about them.

Looking for your answer?