Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersBioderma
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre

ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre

by Bioderma

An ultra-nourishing and anti-irritating cleansing oil for very dry to atopic skin.

Has anyone used this for eczema? Also, has it given anyone acne or improved any acne?
I find it interesting that this is an oil/shower gel combo. How well does this product work for dry skin?
Can this be used on the face like a makeup remover?
Start your review of ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre!
Ari G.
Denver, CO
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Ari G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre French skincare at it’s finest! I love how my skin feels so supple after using this! I have the large bottle that I use to fill my smaller bottle in the shower! You can also cleanse your face with this as well! Non irritating and great for anyone with skin sensitivity! This is fragrance free so safe for atopic dermatitis!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Carley M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite oil cleansers right now and the bottle is huge for a great price. I like to use this on my body, and its helped my skin so well. My skin actually feels hydrated and helps during winter months when my skin is more prone to drying out. I recently started using this as a cleanser for my face to remove makeup and debris, and it works amazing for that. Very gentle formula, and can also be used on children. It does have a slight fragrance to it, not overbearing buy it's a light fresh scent. Highly recommend this product.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff does wonders for my and my daughters eczema. I turn the water off in shower and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The only thing I do not like about it is the strong scent, would be much better if it was lighter.
Pety P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Pety P.
Bioderma has great quality products and this is no exception! I recently started using this shower oil and it feels so smooth on the skin , lathers nicely and smells very comforting. I like using it when my skin feels dehydrated. Also the price is reasonable, i would recommend!
Elizabeth W.
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased two (2) liters when on sale because I love this body wash/cleanser so much. It also lasts a long time. This does have a scent/fragrance but it is so nice. It smells clean and I also smell a floral scent. While showering I also use this for my face cleanser. You get a lush oil consistency that is suppose to soothe the skin. If you have sensitive skin, I would test this before you use it on your face since it does contain fragrance. #skincare #Bioderma #influenster #review #bodycare ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just found this shower oil not long ago and I love it so much. I bought it on Amazon for prime day and I’ll say it’s pretty good deal for a 1 liter shower oil. I have an acne prone skin( acne on both my face and my back). This shower oil doesn’t break my skin out at all. I like how it’s so gentle and doesn’t dry out or make my face oily. It smells really nice. Almost like a baby shower gel but better. The scent doesn’t stick on my skin tho. I love how this made my skin soft after I step out of the shower. There’s no sticky or any uncomfortable feeling. I feel like this is going to last me a while and once I ran out I’m definitely gonna repurchase it. You can use this for face and body. Oh, the consistency is like a really smooth shower gel/oil.
dianaprincess T.
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by dianaprincess T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband has a dry patch of skin around his ankle that gets irritated sometimes for reasons we've yet to narrow down. In our search for the cause or cure I ended up switching him to this shower gel. It definitely helps, in combination with some other changes we've made. The product isn't cheap, but it's also not cost prohibitive to buy. The gel/oil doesn't foam up as much as traditional shower gels, but it does foam some so it feels like it's working subconsciously. It's definitely great for dry and sensitive skin. Even when he's worked outside or been exercising this cleanses efficiency and rinses completely from the skin. We will definitely keep buying. Not only do we love this product, but the Bioderma line has been so great.
Kimberly S.
ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre uploaded by Kimberly S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
With the cold weather creeping in, I picked up the Bioderma Atoderm shower oil to prep for the change up in my skincare routine. First of all, my photo is of the smallest bottle because I purchased with the intent to only use it on my face; you can get multiple sizes all the way up to 33 ounces. This oil is extremely lightweight and feels super silky, in no way greasy. It lightly lathers and leaves my skin feeling very clean, super soft, hydrated and protected. Super bonus is that it's affordable! Only about $6 for the size in my photo!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
THIS IS THE BEST SHOWER WASH I HAVE EVER USED!!!! The moment it hit My skin I didn't want to use anything else~ and My shower is double filled with products. This is incredibly moisturizing, well cleansing, and THE ABSOLUTE BEST SHOWER PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED_ SERIOUSLY 🏆
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Este producto me cambio la vida de mi piel, Yo desde pequeña sufría de granitos en los brazos y ahora encontré la solución.. me ayudo a eliminarlos así como en el caso de mi niña de 5 años que sufre de piel reseca le ha ayudado muchísimo ! Me encanta ATODERM Huile de douche Ultra nourrissant Anti-irritations 1 litre
Ask a question to the Influenster community...