ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesAtlus
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Nintendo 3ds

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Nintendo 3ds

by Atlus

We live in a highly technological age. The Internet is available to us wherever we go with information invisibly traveling through the air and into our phones. It seems like a good thing. We're able to access new forms of knowledge in seconds. But what if someone or - some thing - were using the Internet against us? In Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, a new Web site begins offering its users fake videos of their friends being killed. It seems harmless at first, but then the Web site begins uploading an application to cell phones that summons demons. The fate of humanity is in peril, and it's up to you to save it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atlus Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Nintendo 3ds!
How would you rate this product?
san Luis arizona, Arizona
MI FAVORITA SIN DUDA ALGUNA ME ENTRETIENE MUCHO TIEMPO, SUPER HD SE VEN las cosas
Sacramento, CA
Great story line. Will definitely keep you interested from start to finish.
Great story line. Will definitely keep you interested from start to finish.
San Ysidro, CA
Great graphics and story! I really like the characters. Super challenging game and great for the franchise`s fans. Not really recommended for casual or new players, but if you are up for the challenge give it a go! Great game. TOtally recommended
hesperia
Very good came ! It's really entertaining ! I love this kinds of games ! I really do recommend This!
Mascoutah, IL
I was addicted to this game until I finally finished it! Very great story and exciting!
Kenosha, WI
Such a great game. Complex, good character development and lots of hours of entertainment. Atlus once again shows its dedication to players in this game by delivering a great product.
This game is beautiful, if you like dragon quest joker you'll love this game. It can be frustrating at times but the frustration is because you want to throw your gameboy to the closest cat you can find (dog person sorry). The frustration comes from being held for a few minutes of not continuing the story, it is so good. If you're a fan of the series or any games similar to the dragon quest franchise here's what you do... Drop whatever you're doing and get this game, writing a finals paper? Stop it! Doing chores in the house to please your significant other? Divorce/break up with them this game will become you're new lover have a baby in your hands? Drop the baby, once it comes to age it'll understand why you had to introduce it to gravity at such a young age. Priorities.
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game is the best of all worlds- essentially a turn-based RPG, there is a degree of strategy that makes the battles all the more satisfying., If you like visual novels, the Shin Megami Tensei games play out like a gorgeous visual novel, with voiced dialogue and amazing storytelling. This game would get 6 stars if I could!
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend when I went to NYC and he was SO pleased. He is a huge SMT fan and he was obsessed for weeks playing it over and over again!

Looking for your answer?