BY ATLUS

Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I loved this game. There was times I would get so frustrated because I could not pass a certain spot but I was addicted! I beat this game faster than I did probably any other game, due to the fact that it was so addicting. Loved that it had different endings based on what you choose.
Ligia D.
I love this game, in hard difficulty it can basically drive you nuts and make you rage quit so often you'll even ask yourself if you're actually enjoying it... but worry not, the answer will come to you in a matter of seconds: YES, I AM. Like most Atlus games it has seeeeveral different endings depending on which side you choose ranging from the evil side to the good one, which both tend to be chaotic, being the neutral one the most "normal one". It is worth playing multiple times in order to get all the endings.
hazel l.
Love that it has a different ending depending what you choose, i Personally tried to like it but it just wasn't for me.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
The best game ever, it has so much replay value. AND IT'S DIFFICULT! Even on normal settings. If you want to torture yourself (which I do for this game) you play lunatic mode and prepare to throw your controller at the screen. Like most Atlus games, the quality is top notch in terms of animation/graphics, story, and music. Even though it's a puzzle block game it's still got a story, with multiple endings. And that depends on the choices you make - you can be orderly, neutral, or chaotic on a spectrum. And it depends if you answer the correct questions depending on the characters you talk to... a fantastic masterpiece and I recommend it to anyone who loves puzzle games.