by Atlantis Resort
Ask a Question
Mary B.
Mary B.
Wallingford, CT

Best time of the year to go?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Jan. 12, 2014, 12:53 a.m.
Depends on what you are looking for. The best weather in the Bahamas is normally from Jan-Apr, you are outside the hurricane season but will also get fewer deals because it's considered peak season. The summer is good but of course there is always a crowd and it's hot! I love travelling to the Caribbean in down season like May or November, you risk rain but you save a ton and you don't see the crowds. The rain in the Bahamas is frequent but doesn't last!
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Nov. 20, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
I can say that we went in late February as an excursion from our cruise and the weather was gorgeous and the park was busy but not overcrowded. I'd definitely go ahead during the same time of year!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Sept. 4, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Honestly, I'm not sure there is a perfect time to go; they remain pretty busy all year. In summer they are definitely overcrowded, so booking in the fall or early spring would be the best, I think. In winter it gets a bit crowded from everyone avoiding the cold up north.

Join Now