BY ATLANTIS RESORT

• For those that have been here, is there a spot for a plac...4 Answers
  • I have always wanted to go, i have heard wonderful things...3 Answers
  • Who's been here? Looks so fun!!3 Answers
Atlantis Resort
  • "Although they made plans for us to go to several different clubs and dinners at night, we had the entire day to explore eleven different pools, the beach, the water park, the casino, and a ton of other awesome features in the resort!" in 36 reviews
  • "love to go back but with just the husband and I, as far as affordability for my family of 6 I don't think it would be possible" in 22 reviews
  • "It was pretty expensive but it was a very nice waterpark, good food and the river rapids river is simply the best "lazy river" we've ever been on. " in 16 reviews
  • "Ugh this place is always ssn being talked about, like sheesh I've always wanted to visit, so beautiful and looks so much fun ! " in 12 reviews
  • "We went on a family vacation with my parents, my younger brothers (college age) and my aunt/uncle whose children ranged from 19 to 8 years old." in 11 reviews
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My time at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas was nothing short of exceptional. It is an absolutely breathtaking complex that makes you feel like you are in paradise. The accommodations were fantastic and the staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed for over a week and was never tempted to leave the resort. Excellent!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was my favorite resort ive ever stayed in. Not only was everyone so nice and friendly the rooms were clean and the entire experience was amazing. The breakfast and room service can put even the highest rated hotels to shame. I can not wait to go back and visit again soon!
♡Hope ♡.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn’t go here, but my aunt did and they gave it a tremendous review. The pools, and water slides were the favorites. Especially the huge one that shoots you down a straight slide. Their overall experience was great and they said they would highly recommend.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at Atlantis , in the Bahamas for our engagement celebration. First time there, place is beautiful but over rated .Great customer service! Got upgraded to a bigger room. Ordered room service which cost us $75 for a cheese burger w fries (was dry) , a small soup (similar to canned soup) , a club soda & ginger ale. I was not impressed & was not what i expected! The aquarium was beautiful but it fell short!
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn't stay at this resort. I went on a cruise and did an excursion here. Ultimate Trainer for a Day i believe is what the package is called. I LOVED it!!! There was an hour mix up when my group got there. (They thought we were a different tour group) We did end up losing some time because of this. But overall I loved the activities we got to do! Free swim with dolphins, boogie board push, fin pull, hug and kiss the dolphins, feed nurse sharks, background tour of the facilities, hand feed and snorkel with the stingrays in the aquarium; and all of the other animal interaction the resort offers. Lunch and all the pictures taken through out the day was included in the ticket price.
Sammi K.
Cleveland, OH
It's such a beautiful hotel and resort. There is so much to do for every age. I've visited 5 times in the last 10 years and it's been wonderful every time. I just wish the resort wasn't so pricey. I would definitely recommend visiting at least once in your life. The staff is so unbelievably nice. And there is a large pool in the center of the resort that is perfect for just relaxing in. There are 2 exclusive pools for the Cove portion of the resort, the all ages pool is heated and is located directly on the ocean and is very secluded from the rest of the resort as a private getaway.
Sarah P.
Livonia, MI
Favorite vacation spot! I have been about 10 times- the first time being when I was still in high school the most recent when I was 25 years old, and I have a great time every single visit! There are things to do at all ages. The staff is always very friendly and playful. I sometimes go off the resort, but there is no reason to as everything you need is located at the resort (dining, shopping, etc).
I am going back in April, cant wait!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I did not stay here but came here for an excursion while on a cruise. It was BEAUTIFUL! It is extremely well kept and clean. So many things to see and appreciate. I loved that they have multiple glass pieces by the artist, Chihuly. The Waterpark was a blast and the "lazy river" (not so lazy it moves pretty quick in parts) was so much fun! Would love to come back to vacation here one day. The water is just breathtaking, SO blue!
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
My boyfriend and I stayed at Atlantis Paradise Island for his birthday and omg what an amazing place! The water park is a vacation all in itself but add in the gourmet restaurants, high end shopping, HUGE rooms and beach access to bath water warm water and I never wanted to leave. Oh and did I mention the highlight of my life dolphin encounter?? It's definitely not a budget vacation and this resort is not all inclusive but I would definitely recommend!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
As you cross over the bridge that leads from Nassau onto Paradise Island, you will be in awe of the size of the Atlantis Resort. It is absolutely enormous! While our first few days were spent with my parents at their timeshare, I will say right now that finding transportation to the Atlantis will be no problem at all. We had concerns when we first landed in Nassau in regards to finding transportation to Paradise Island, but that was quickly resolved when we walked outside the airport with our luggage only to find the multitude of cab drivers available.

The day that we were to check into the Atlantis started off as a beautiful morning. While check-in was not until 3:00 p.m., we decided to arrive earlier to take advantage of the attractions. Our reservations were for the Beach Tower, and we had requested a non-smoking room with a view of the ocean. While the Beach Tower has a beautiful lobby, they do not handle the check in process for their rooms. You will need to check in at the Coral Towers, and, since we had arrived early, they held our luggage in a back room at no charge. We were advised that our room was not ready yet, but they gave us our two room keys so that we could begin our adventure. (Keys are needed for certain attractions.) They suggested that we check back in an hour to get a status update.

There were a few items that we had decided to hold onto rather than leave in the luggage checkroom, so we decide to take a tour of the Atlantis. (And by the way, there is a tour that you can take when you check in. We opted to go on our own.) I would like to make a suggestion here. After you check in, go to the guest services counter and ask for a property map. Yes, the Atlantis resort is so large that it warrants it’s very own map.

While you are grabbing a map of your own, you will also want to pick up a copy of the day’s itinerary. Listed will be the feeding times of marine animals, movie times (yes, they have their own theater), kids activities and so much more.

Right off the bat you will be amazed by the marine habitats found throughout the resort. I spent a few hours just video taping the many areas of habitats in which Atlantis boasts as the largest marine habitat in the world, second only to Mother Nature. I believe it. Not only will you find some of the largest fish tanks all around you, you will be able to view these sea animals from several under water viewing tanks, via your walks around the resort, and even from a rope suspension bridge. Or, how about eating your breakfast sitting in a room with walls of glass showing off some of the most magnificent marine habitat I have ever seen? Whether it is the sea turtles outside of the Beach Towers lobby, or the hammer head shark right outside of the Royal Towers, you will find these marine habitats throughout the park. I was beginning to clearly realize why our hotel room was so expensive! (Did I fail to mention this before? Yes, the Atlantis Resort is expensive. Our room per night was $495 per night. Now you know why we spent only two nights. I should mention that one of the nights was New Years Eve. Prices have dropped substantially since then.

All in all, you will get an amazing view.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do while visiting the Atlantis Resort?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This resort looks incredible but I know it is super expensive. Is it worth the money for a week long stay?
Andrea S.
Hamden, CT
Is it worth the price?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've always wanted to go here..what's the best thing about the resort??
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is this Resort? Favorite thing?