Atlantic Side Salmon uploaded by Véro S.

BY USDA SEAFOOD #20 in Seafood

Cecilia S.
Providence, RI
I love salmon! I actually eat salmon a few times a week. I always go to the market, stop & shop mostly and make it with a little EVOO, salt&pepper, lemon wedges and broil it in the oven. Such a quick, simple and delicious recipe I highly recommend y’all try it. Eat it with some broccoli and mashed russet potatoes and you probably won’t be able to contain your excitement.
Cindy G.
Rockingham, VA
I could eat salmon every evening for dinner. These are great! There is no skin on the bottom at all. All I do is put butter, garlic powder, onion powder and put a lemon slice or two on it and wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven and it's AMAZING. I will buy this again!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I love me some Salmon. Especially around thanksgiving time because I don't eat turkey or ham. I have my own recipe in which I use in cooking and my family loves it. I make it twice a year because too much of a good thing is well you know...
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
My absolute favorite. There are so many ways to make this but my go to is garlic salt and brown sugar! Sounds crazy but so good. Just started experimenting with stuffed varieties to ensure we don't get tired of it
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Not a fan of much seafood I mean this didn't taste bad at all just don't like it but it kinda gives u a good taste I kinda like it really good suggested recipe I would might buy this again
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
It has a very good taste. neither too strong nor too soft. very easy to cook.

tiene un muy buen sabor. ni muy fuerte ni muy suave. muy fácil de cocinar.
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Love salmon especially fresh, never frozen! Such a healthy meal that is surprisingly easy to cook!!
Melt in your mouth meat, pairs well with lemon!
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Good and good for you. Cook in foil with some coconut oil and lemon juice and maybe a little lemon a pepper seasoning and bam!
Lisa J.
I love these salmon, so much flavor and meaty.. It taste good with any style of cooking and taste fresh.
Lizz G.
A great healthy option that every family member can eat. Perfect to bake, grill, or put on the green egg.
Reba B.
What are your favorite salmon recipes?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
What's the difference between this salmon and other salmon