Atkinson's: Chick-O-Stick, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Alyssa K.Atkinson's: Chick-O-Stick, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY ATKINSON'S

• At a local drugstore near me sells them at the old time prices. I a...3 Answers
  • You rember when they were 20 for a dollar and the bug stick .25 And...1 Answers
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Grand Prairie, TX
My mom and I love chick-o-sticks. If you love peanut butter flavored anything, you will love chick-o-sticks. They are hard to find in my area but you can always purchase them online. They are really good bite size candy. It's almost like having a bite size butterfinger.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These are great it you love peanut butter and you love crunchy textures! This is one of my favorite old school candies and it has so many memories for me. I would describe this as like a butterfinger without the chocolate and with better flaky crunch.
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
These are soooooo good. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but I loooove these. If you like peanut butter you'll love these, and if you don't like peanut butter you'll probably still love them! They're good in the small or large version.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely loved these! I was looking for candy that I hadn't tried before that were vegan and stumbled upon these. I loved the taste and that's coming from a picky eater. Definitely worth the try!
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
On the top of my candy list! Great peanut butter taste, along with a very crunchy touch. I haven't seen them around much, but when I find them I usually purchase them.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
My mother loves them, I love them, my sister loves them....lol we all love them! These are a hit amongst many Hispanics
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
I remember eating these things when I was a kid. It was during the summer and these were just cheap enough that I could afford them during a break at the swimming pool. I tried them a few years back and apparently my tastes have greatly changed as an adult; I did not like them. Good memories but not a product I'd buy again. It is the sort of product that you really have to try rather than trust other's views of so if you can find a piece for sale, go for it, if you are offered a piece, try it, but I can't recommend buying an entire bag of them.
Angelique  .
Angelique .
Moore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my all time favorite candy! I grew up eating these. I remember being the only kid in class with a bag full. lol. The coconut, the peanuts... yum! love it!
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
This is Like a Chocolateless butterfinger. My childhood favorite candy! Thebombdotcom. I could eat the whole bag and still want more!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Oh my gosh! I forgot about these!!! I have loved them forever! Sweet, crunchy, coconutty. Yum!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Gulfport, MS
At a local drugstore near me sells them at the old time prices. I always get a few when I am in there.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
You rember when they were 20 for a dollar and the bug stick .25 And the biger one than that .50 now there -dollar for one stick