Atkinson's: Chick-O-Stick, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Rubi C.Atkinson's: Chick-O-Stick, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Alyssa K.Atkinson's: Chick-O-Stick, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY ATKINSON'S

The granddaddy of penny candy, this 2 oz. Chick-O-Stick packs a wallop of peanut butter flavor! One of our yummy old-time candies you remember from when you were a kid! Measures 7.25"W x .75" diameter. Made in the USA by Atkinson's of Texas. see more...

• At a local drugstore near me sells them at the old time p...3 Answers
  • You rember when they were 20 for a dollar and the bug sti...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These are great it you love peanut butter and you love crunchy textures! This is one of my favorite old school candies and it has so many memories for me. I would describe this as like a butterfinger without the chocolate and with better flaky crunch.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember eating these things when I was a kid. It was during the summer and these were just cheap enough that I could afford them during a break at the swimming pool. I tried them a few years back and apparently my tastes have greatly changed as an adult; I did not like them. Good memories but not a product I'd buy again. It is the sort of product that you really have to try rather than trust other's views of so if you can find a piece for sale, go for it, if you are offered a piece, try it, but I can't recommend buying an entire bag of them.
Micaela E.
These are soooooo good. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but I loooove these. If you like peanut butter you'll love these, and if you don't like peanut butter you'll probably still love them! They're good in the small or large version.
Natasha B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom and I love chick-o-sticks. If you love peanut butter flavored anything, you will love chick-o-sticks. They are hard to find in my area but you can always purchase them online. They are really good bite size candy. It's almost like having a bite size butterfinger.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved these! I was looking for candy that I hadn't tried before that were vegan and stumbled upon these. I loved the taste and that's coming from a picky eater. Definitely worth the try!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably actually one of my favorite candies! It's sweet, without being too sweet. Crunchy and flavorful! I'm so glad it's been able to stay around for this long.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
On the top of my candy list! Great peanut butter taste, along with a very crunchy touch. I haven't seen them around much, but when I find them I usually purchase them.
Angelique G.
Moore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy! I grew up eating these. I remember being the only kid in class with a bag full. lol. The coconut, the peanuts... yum! love it!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
These take me back to my child hood, they're crunchy but sweet. They're something you have to have a taste for but they are worth trying I wouldn't recommend eating them in large quantities because they are easy to get sick of.
tiffany m.
I wish I could give this review an A PLUS PLUS PLUS as these are my ALL time favorite. They're crunchy peanut butter coconutty sticks and are just so so so good.
Katelyn R.
Gulfport, MS
At a local drugstore near me sells them at the old time prices. I always get a few when I am in there.
Yolanda D.
You rember when they were 20 for a dollar and the bug stick .25 And the biger one than that .50 now there -dollar for one stick