Atkinson Candy Company, Peanut Butter Bars, Twin Pack, 1.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 24)

BY ATKINSON #27 in Nut Candy

Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
I loved these as a little girl! I seem to can only find them in a mom & pop store occasionally so when I do I make sure I buy a brown paper bag full! Crunchy little pieces of peanut butter heaven!
Cortnie S.
Round O, SC
These things are soooo yummy. I haven't seen them around much since I was a little girl, but when I do I always try to snag a bag of them. every once in a while I can find them at my local grocer
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
I grew up eating these things! So yummy! We got them at a local pharmacy and that was always amour treat. I haven't seen them in years! Definitely worth finding a place that carries then!
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic I love this when I was a little girl. This is one of the candies that never gets old. Taste really good and you can't eat only one.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Its really hard to find these in stores but I had a chance to try it when my cousin bought two bars. I think their ok
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I actually realllly reallly like these peanut butter bars..... they are soooo good, compared to more popular brands..