Atkinson Candy Company, Peanut Butter Bars, Twin Pack, 1.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 24)

BY ATKINSON #30 in Nut Candy

chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Its really hard to find these in stores but I had a chance to try it when my cousin bought two bars. I think their ok
Cortnie S.
Cortnie S.
Round O, SC
These things are soooo yummy. I haven't seen them around much since I was a little girl, but when I do I always try to snag a bag of them. every once in a while I can find them at my local grocer
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
I loved these as a little girl! I seem to can only find them in a mom & pop store occasionally so when I do I make sure I buy a brown paper bag full! Crunchy little pieces of peanut butter heaven!
TheNayli22 R.
TheNayli22 R.
Fort Gordon, GA
This is a classic I love this when I was a little girl. This is one of the candies that never gets old. Taste really good and you can't eat only one.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
I grew up eating these things! So yummy! We got them at a local pharmacy and that was always amour treat. I haven't seen them in years! Definitely worth finding a place that carries then!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I actually realllly reallly like these peanut butter bars..... they are soooo good, compared to more popular brands..