BY ATKINS

• What is everyone's opinion on this flavor?4 Answers
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These shakes by Atkins are convenient. This flavor is not my first choice though. The strawberry flavor tastes too artificial. I like the chocolate ones the best.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
I like a little its flavor but if you take it at the time but cold is delicious and it takes away the desire to be chopping between meals what I do not like is that the price is a bit high but for when you are on a diet this is a good Protein choice
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I drink Adkins shakes every single day and I hate this flavor. This is the only one I don't like actually and I usually love strawberry flavored things. I couldn't even get half way through one. I would suggest any other flavor besides this one.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are really convenient and so easy to throw in your bag and go. Although, they are much better ice cold. I was so surprised at how good they taste being so low in sugar and carbs, which is of course the best part. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an easy shake to go.
Taylor z.
milwaukee, WI
Love this product! Tastes great but is it worth your money? Personally it is good and can be worth it, but if you are looking to spend as little buck as possible make your own morning drink at home. You will know exactly what is in the drink, it will be fresh and you can save a lot of money that way.
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR

This is pretty good. They are really easy to throw inside your bag and very convenient. I do not really like the strawberry flavor, but I have also had the chocolate and coffee and it is very yummy!!
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
Strawberry flavor was way too phony. It needed to be REALLY cold in order for me to drink it. I have tried the chocolate and I liked that one. So if I were to buy these again it would have to be the chocolate.
Lesa T.
The price was rather high considering I could most likely replicate this drink for a lot less and feel a lot healthier. I mean you really can't go wrong with fresh fruits and vegetables. However this drink is very convenient so I would buy it only for convince.
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Not bad, not super chalky. Some other nutrition shakes are worse, but this still isn't the best. It kept me full for a while and gave a small energy boost. The only down side is the taste
Crystal G.
We really like this ready to drink Atkins shakes. This flavor is good as are several others. Cafe mocha is probably our favorite. But not the cafe caramel!
Jen L.
Troy, MO
What is everyone's opinion on this flavor?