Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsAtkins
Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy

Atkins Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy

by Atkins

Atkins™ Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy.
New!
23g protein.
No sugar added.
320 calories.
7g net carbs*.
Good for all Atkins phases.
Not a low calorie food. See back panel for fat, sat fat, and sodium information.
Custom premium meatloaf topped with Portobello mushroom gravy and a side of cauliflower florets, fire roasted zucchini and green beans.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atkins Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy!
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I remember this meal tasting better but I tried it last week and the flavor was just not very good. The meat tasted strange as well as the veggies and sauce it came with. I wouldn't buy this again. They need to come out with some different recipes. It seems like these used to taste better.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Atkins Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy uploaded by Shauna G.
Was looking for a low carb frozen meal that I could grab for lunch. My local grocery store did not have a lot to choose from, so I grabbed the first thing I saw, which was the Atkins Meatloaf with portobello mushroom gravy. Honestly I did not have high hopes for taste, but was pleasantly surprised the meatloaf was really good with the Portobello gravy and the vegetables were also very tasty. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fast low carb lunch.

Looking for your answer?