BY ATKINS

Atkins™ Endulge™ Pecan Caramel Clusters.

New.

Treat.

2g net carbs.

120 calories.

1g sugar. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
catherine f.
Mmm i eat this product and is very delicious and i want eat this product is very good and i like it really this product
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I really like the Atkins endulge products. They are so good you can't tell they are healthy. I got this at Wal-Mart.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These are delicious! They taste great and they are not really bad for you. Perfect for when you need a little treat.
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
LOVE these! They taste just like turtles but only have a fraction of the carbs! I just wish they could be bigger lol.
Teresa D.
Lake Worth, FL
These are average, but a little artificial, if you really need a healthy snack, I would try something more organic
Mariam E.
Chapel Hill, NC
These were good, not filling though. If you have them as a snack it would be fine, but they can't replace a meal.
Jennifer R.
These are my go to snack if I'm in the mood for something choclatey. I love them. They are a sweet bit of heaven.
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
Great for a person with diet hard or person to need weight lost my mother using and have great body of course
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
My husband likes these types of things and says these are okay! I think they are average and price as well!
Gabriela G.
I love these anything sweet with chocolate and caramel is my favorite. They are great for on the go.