BY ATKINS

Atkins™ Endulge™ Pecan Caramel Clusters.

New.

Treat.

2g net carbs.

120 calories.

1g sugar. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These are delicious! They taste great and they are not really bad for you. Perfect for when you need a little treat.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I really like the Atkins endulge products. They are so good you can't tell they are healthy. I got this at Wal-Mart.
Samantha M.
Benton, AR
I've heard of a few people who've had great results but its also from people who had terrible eating habits before. For myself, they are tasty but would cause me to gain weight if I ate regularly because of nutrition facts
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I got samples in the mail from this. brand!my boyfriend really loved them gave him a quick boost of energy since he woeks outside all day!
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the taste of it but i would buy it because it is equivalent to a meal basically like a breakfast or light lunch and it doesn't fill you up but it does taste good
Karyn E.
Matthews, NC
Luna and clif bars rule over atkins any day. i hate how processed atkins is.
Britni W.
Mead, WA
I honestly didn't think I would like the Caramel Nut Chew very much…I'm usually not a fan of chewy or caramel. When my husband brought them home I was less than thrilled…HOWEVER, once I tried it I was pleasantly surprised…they are DELICIOUS! I love that the Atkins Endulge line is full of tasty treats without the sacrifice!
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these bars :) I am not on Atkins but I have been counting my calories and trying to watch what I eat but couldn't bare giving up chocolate so these bars are a great treat to have occasionally that won't break the bank calories wise. They are also so creamy,smooth,and delicious!
Maggie M.
Shelton, CT
Tastes great, but artificial. If you're trying to be healthier, eat clean. Not some processed bars.
christyne b.
I have a had a couple of Atkins products. I do like the taste of these bars but they have a little bit of a chalky taste when it comes to the peanut butter/nugget in the middle. I don't mind that as much as some people might.