Atkins Endulge Pecan Caramel Clusters

Atkins™ Endulge™ Pecan Caramel Clusters.

2g net carbs.

120 calories.

1g sugar. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
The purple side label says "Endulge" for a reason. These are not meant to be filling, it's a treat you can squeeze in if your following an Atkins diet. They are sweetened artificially with sugar alcohols which is just fine except if you have a sensitivity to the sweeteners. If you over endulge you will end up with runny stool.
Britni W.
Mead, WA
I honestly didn't think I would like the Caramel Nut Chew very much…I'm usually not a fan of chewy or caramel. When my husband brought them home I was less than thrilled…HOWEVER, once I tried it I was pleasantly surprised…they are DELICIOUS! I love that the Atkins Endulge line is full of tasty treats without the sacrifice!
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these bars :) I am not on Atkins but I have been counting my calories and trying to watch what I eat but couldn't bare giving up chocolate so these bars are a great treat to have occasionally that won't break the bank calories wise. They are also so creamy,smooth,and delicious!
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
These are delicious! My husband and I did Atkins diet for a while and these were a tasty snack when we needed one or had a sweet tooth! They are not filling but it is great for when you are having a craving for something sweet!
Samantha M.
Benton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've heard of a few people who've had great results but its also from people who had terrible eating habits before. For myself, they are tasty but would cause me to gain weight if I ate regularly because of nutrition facts
christyne b.
I have a had a couple of Atkins products. I do like the taste of these bars but they have a little bit of a chalky taste when it comes to the peanut butter/nugget in the middle. I don't mind that as much as some people might.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like the taste of it but i would buy it because it is equivalent to a meal basically like a breakfast or light lunch and it doesn't fill you up but it does taste good
I love Atkins snacks!! The taste is wonderful!! If you are doing a low carb diet you should try these and they are also great for diabetics!!
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I got samples in the mail from this. brand!my boyfriend really loved them gave him a quick boost of energy since he woeks outside all day!
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
This little guy is a life saver! I even love these cold out of the fridge. They taste just like a snickers. Can't go wrong!