Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Jordan S.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups: 0 g Sugar 160 Calories Only 2 Net carbs see more...

• Where can you buy these? 3 Answers
  • I hear a lot of people say it hurts their stomach, why mi...2 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?1 Answers
Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups
  • "These are better than your traditional peanut butter cup as far as it is very low in cholesterol, has no sugar, and is high in dietary fiber." in 3 reviews
  • "Much better than the quest peanut butter cups and low carb too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great flavor and quality but no guilt and keeps your weight loss efforts on track!" in 1 review
Dominique T.
hickory, NC
I think by far these are the best diet candy I have had. That being said, I love the peanut butter in them but the chocolate tastes...weird. It's not bad, really just different. A good substitute if you have to watch your carbs.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You got to love these peanut butter chocolate cups! The best part is as always Atkins makes it with no sugar. This is a great snack! I have bought my fair share of these ones! I really do like the other Atkins snacks as well! I get excited every time I stock up every now and then! Very yummy flavor.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
These are actually pretty good for a "diet" treat. I am a big fan of peanut butter cups so being able to have them while adjusting to a low carb lifestyle is huge for me. These are a 4 star only due to the chocolate being a slight bit "different" to taste. I do recommend them.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown , NJ
ITS really perfect when you need to eat sweet and you just went to the gym 🤣 It tastes good and helps me when i feel anxious and need sweet too! It looks like you're eating a chocolate with peanut butter
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Yum yum yum! can't say it enough! I love the taste. one of my "I'm having a candy attack" snacks. I think they are just as delicious as name brand peanut butter cups.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
I got these just 2 weeks ago and they were very good I was scared to try them because I'm a Reese's addict but I have to say I would most likely but these again.
Jenna K.
Bay City, MI
Fantastic substitute for Reese's PB Cups! I am on the Atkins diet and a Reese's lover. While they are a little pricey, I continue to purchase them because I feel less tempted to cheat on my diet! Love them!!
Jennifer S.
Riverview, FL
These are really good! I was very scared to try them at first but I was really surprised how much they tasted like the real thing! This is a staple for leading a low carb life!! :)
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
When I crave "junk food" I do tend to grab these. I like to eat them frozen. For me they are a great treat & satisfy my cravings. I am also a big fan of Atkins products.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a hard time eating these because the sugar alcohols upset my stomach. But Taste wise they really do hit the stop when you crave a peanut butter cup.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I hear a lot of people say it hurts their stomach, why might that be?! I've been wanting to try this but don't want stomach pains.
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
Are these keto friendly?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Kaitlyn R.
Do these taste anything like recees?