Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Jordan S.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups: 0 g Sugar 160 Calories Only 2 Net carbs see more...

• Where can you buy these? 3 Answers
  • I hear a lot of people say it hurts their stomach, why mi...2 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?1 Answers
Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups
  • "These are better than your traditional peanut butter cup as far as it is very low in cholesterol, has no sugar, and is high in dietary fiber." in 3 reviews
  • "Much better than the quest peanut butter cups and low carb too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great flavor and quality but no guilt and keeps your weight loss efforts on track!" in 1 review
BreAnne H.
These are easily my favorite Atkins candy available. I'm on the keto diet and while these aren't 100% kosher, I haven't noticed any stalling in my weight loss or any digestive issues. If you have problems with sugar alcohols I would definitely avoid these because they do have a lot of sugar alcohol in them and that can really mess with some people's digestion. But I have thoroughly enjoyed them and will continue to buy them!
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
As a “diet “ snack these are incredible and tasty . Once you are used to not having sugar these taste better than the original to you. They are actually really and truly good snack if you can stick with one or two when eating them that maintains both weight and you get to have your sweet snack craving.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
These are soooo good. They are my new favorite peanut butter cups. And they are healthy for you. They are a tad bit pricey. But totally worth it. But that’s compared to buying regular Reese’s that’s cheaper in price. Anyways they are great if your dieting and need a sweet treat.
cham u.
These really surprised me at how good they are, I have been on low sugar or diet foods for awhile, but these actually ha a peanut butter taste. they certainly give Reese's a good run for tier money. They taste just like if not better and I love the fact not all sugar.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
These peanut butter cups are amazing!!! They're so smooth and creamy. Best snack because they're healthy and so so so good. If I have to critique in a way it would be a little pricey and needs more peanut butter!!! I will definitely buy more
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So I love peanut butter these little cups come in a little bag one by one and it just satisfies the chocolate craving it taste great there's not a lot of peanut butter or a lot of chocolate it is a good enough amount I found mine at Walmart
Gloria C.
Bowling Green, KY
While the taste was better than I anticipated, the after effect of eating these delightful little treats was a nightmare. I had previously noticed when I ate them, I would feel a lot of pressure in my gastrointestinal tract. One night I was craving something sweet and this was all I had and so I chanced it. I woke up three hours later in the worst pain of my life (and I have given birth so yes it was that bad) . I thought it was over for me. After a night of expelling my guts, I felt much better and will not be eating these again.
Paige P.
This project is the perfect example of being able to " have your cake and eat it too". This product gives you the freedom of being able to have something that is extremely close, if not better than regular peanut butter cups without the guilt. The Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups has absolutely NO sugar, 2g protein, 5g fiber, 160 calories, and just 2 net carbs per serving. So before you feel guilty going out and buying other sugar filled brands, make the better/smarter choice and go for the creamy milk chocolate cups filled with peanut butter; Aka Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups.
Heather W.
Williamsport, MD
I tried these on a whim while looking for a good snack to substitute my horrible Reese habit. These are better than your traditional peanut butter cup as far as it is very low in cholesterol, has no sugar, and is high in dietary fiber. The best part is they don't even taste sugar free, like with most SF products, no horrible chemical taste YAY! The only major downside is that fact that is it high in saturated fat. All in all not a bad alternative, but I've tried so far.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It doesn't taste like a Reese's but it will satisfy your sweet tooth. They aren't the cheapest products out there either, I find that all atkins products are on the more expensive side for snacks but, when trying to stay fit this is worth it. I would recommend
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I hear a lot of people say it hurts their stomach, why might that be?! I've been wanting to try this but don't want stomach pains.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
do these somewhat taste like the Reece's peanut butter cups 😂
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Kaitlyn R.
Do these taste anything like recees?