Atkins Endulge Desert Bar - Lemon Tart - 5ct

by Atkins Endulge

When that sweet tooth strikes, reach for a treat that's all indulgence with none of the guilt. Enjoy an indulgent dessert bar that combines a rich and creamy burst of lemon flavor with a subtle, delicious crispiness that is sure to satisfy. Rich in fiber, with 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar, this dessert bar satisfies those lemon tart cravings and keeps you on track. It's a perfect guilt-free addition to low carb and keto friendly* lifestyles. *When used with Atkins ketogenic programs Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atkins Endulge Desert Bar - Lemon Tart - 5ct!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,029 reviews
Atkins Endulge Desert Bar - Lemon Tart - 5ct uploaded by Kimberly T.
I follow a low sugar lifestyle for a few reasons. I was borderline diabetic 3 years ago, I have melasma, and my skin was always so dehydrated. I am not keto, it’s just that a lot of keto products have lower sugar. My biggest addiction is sugar so this helps to curb my sweet tooth. By cutting the sugar it has cut inflammation in my body which has helped me to avoid becoming diabetic, my melasma to be less present, and my skin has. Even mush more hydrated. These bars are so yummy. They are not too tart or sweet and just the right amount to help you feel full. Love these. Can’t wait to buy more.
Alejandra B.
These were not good at all. I have tried many different low carb / sugar free “diet bars” and these are one of the worst that I have tried. I’m a big fan of Atkins’ Endulge line so I was excited about these but they missed the mark. Although they do taste like lemon, they have a heavy aftertaste.
Christy M.
Petal, MS
Atkins Endulge Desert Bar - Lemon Tart - 5ct uploaded by Christy M.
Working on my sugar control as a Type 1 diabetic. I love lemon. These are lemon. Like most health bars, it is chewy. I happen to like that. The after taste is not bad to me. I drink a lot so that washes it out. My husband and I both like them.
Miranda R.
New Iberia, LA
I was so excited to find this at Walmart. I was tired of eating chocolate snacks. This lemon bar is thick and chewy and horrible. I will not be purchasing these again.

Looking for your answer?