BY ATKINS

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Peanut Candies - 6.0 oz
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
maria d.
Weehawken, NJ
These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories. Great treat
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I love to have these candies on hand for an occasional treat when my sweet tooth strikes.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Perfect healthy snack if you're a foodie and health freak like I am. won't be disappointed with this buy
Brandie M.
These snacks are great. They taste just like regular m&m's to me. It's great when your craving something sweet without feeling guilty on your low carb diet.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I alwayslove making healthy choices but i think i love chocolate too much to give up chocolate forever. this is why i love these chicolates with peanuts because they are sugar free and taste delicious.
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed these. I like to snack on them when I can, and the best thing about them is that there are bit healthier than the other kind of candy.
Claire B.
Although I appreciate companies helping people stick to diets, I think it is ridiculous that companies 'brand name' a product to make people buy them. These are no different than M&Ms, the only difference is the portion size. Don't waste your money on things you can buy yourself for cheaper prices!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Excellent for Atkins Diet! And for me cut graving sweets ūüć≠! These are ūüėč delicious. I loves the taste : no diety taste or small. I buy these at my local walmart and in Walgreens. Highly recommend to all who start 2017 Resolution of Diet. I always buy it.
Whitney K.
Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a chocolate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these
Rosie R.
Richardson, TX
I thought these were healthy (don't get me wrong they taste amazing) but they aren't at all that healthy for you
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?