BY ATKINS

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Peanut Candies - 6.0 oz
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
Brandie M.
These snacks are great. They taste just like regular m&m's to me. It's great when your craving something sweet without feeling guilty on your low carb diet.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As much as everyone may believe that they are healthy, you might as well just eat regular M&Ms. These candies are completely processed and arnt "healthy".
Amber C.
Macon, GA
These are so good! Perfect when you are craving something sweet but trying to diet. Atkins products are pricey though so I don't buy them very often.
Whitney K.
Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a chocolate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed these. I like to snack on them when I can, and the best thing about them is that there are bit healthier than the other kind of candy.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I have used once and they were alright but I don't know I don't think you want to do we're good you should try them hope you like them
Rachael i.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste just like peanut M&M's the sugar is just replaced by sugar alcohol so it's almost worse for you but they taste good.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy these a lot!! they taste great! i feel like I'm cheating on my diet but I'm not great when you have a sweet tooth
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
Love these they taste great. 0 grams of sugar but sugar alcohol is used instead. They truly do taste like peanut M&M's
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
These are great! Just like eating peanut m&ms! You wouldn't even know the difference! I buy these quite often :)
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?