BY ATKINS

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Fitspiration Expert
I just tried these last week. They are awesome tasting! I love M&M's but I can't eat sugar so I wanted to see how these tasted. They did not disappoint. I will be keeping some on hand for those chocolate cravings!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love throwing a few of these in my bag for when I'm craving something sweet. They taste just like M&Ms! I literally can't taste the difference. Super yummy, without all the added sugar.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
These are great. I buy almost all there candies. They taste really good so you don't feel deprived and they have very low carbs. I recommend these to anyone living the low carb life style.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
These are yummy! They tastes just like peanut M & M's to me. They are a good snack when you are craving something sweet and they are (relatively) guilt free.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
As much as everyone may believe that they are healthy, you might as well just eat regular M&Ms. These candies are completely processed and arnt "healthy".
Conny W.
Not bad for a "healthy" treat! I personally don't like peanut butter to much since I eat peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches all the time, but a great snack to tame that sweet tooth.
kitty O.
I like trying out new healthy snacks and this for me is one of my favorites. Love the crunchy bite sized taste . Don't have to think about the calories and they are easy to find .
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
These are not as healthy as people think they are. Just because they say they are doesn't mean they are. They may be lower in something but that means other things are higher.
Rachael i.
Fitspiration Expert
Taste just like peanut M&M's the sugar is just replaced by sugar alcohol so it's almost worse for you but they taste good.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
These are so good! Perfect when you are craving something sweet but trying to diet. Atkins products are pricey though so I don't buy them very often.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?