BY ATKINS

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy these alot, whenever I'm craving candy I grab these since i love mms this is basically it , just low carb so I'm not messing up my diet and i kill my craving for sweets.
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
I've got these a couple times in my arkins meal bar box. They taste just as good as regular M&Ms and a good alternative if you are into these types of treats in a diet. For me I go for the meal bars and treat them as my meal and dessert :). Overall I will eat them if they come with the meal bars but wouldn't buy them.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love throwing a few of these in my bag for when I'm craving something sweet. They taste just like M&Ms! I literally can't taste the difference. Super yummy, without all the added sugar.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I alwayslove making healthy choices but i think i love chocolate too much to give up chocolate forever. this is why i love these chicolates with peanuts because they are sugar free and taste delicious.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
These are great. I buy almost all there candies. They taste really good so you don't feel deprived and they have very low carbs. I recommend these to anyone living the low carb life style.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just tried these last week. They are awesome tasting! I love M&M's but I can't eat sugar so I wanted to see how these tasted. They did not disappoint. I will be keeping some on hand for those chocolate cravings!
Conny W.
Not bad for a "healthy" treat! I personally don't like peanut butter to much since I eat peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches all the time, but a great snack to tame that sweet tooth.
kitty O.
I like trying out new healthy snacks and this for me is one of my favorites. Love the crunchy bite sized taste . Don't have to think about the calories and they are easy to find .
Marisol C.
Tried these and they aren't have bad they taste pretty good. Even my kids eat them and don't complain. They help me when I'm trying to watch what I'm eating and can still enjoy the sweets.
Brittany w.
Clarklake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are not as healthy as people think they are. Just because they say they are doesn't mean they are. They may be lower in something but that means other things are higher.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?