BY ATKINS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Peanut Candies - 6.0 oz
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
These things taste just like m&ms but with less calories and sugars. They are pricy to me. But I do love them. Great snack sizes too. I would recommend these to any dieters out there
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very tasty and relatively hard to find in a sugar free formula, but I still stand by most of the Atkins indulgence like being too high in price. I DO think this is the best option as it has the fewest sugar alcohols.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely satisfies the sweet craving I love chocolate and this hits the spot there's a lot and each a little bag it's very inexpensive I found it at Walmart great price and it's a good treat
Kristen D.
Southaven, MS
While on Atkins these are lifesavers! I am a lover of peanut M&Ms, so these help keep me on my diet track without too much guilt. I buy these at my local Kroger and really make my time dieting so much better!
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are a great sweet treat when you a re craving something sweet, yet watching sugar/carb intake. They can be found at almost any grocery store. I will continue to purchase them.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
I am enjoying these as I write this review....
I treat myself with these if I have completed exercise for that day! I just discovered these and my Mom got these for me for my Birthday! They are so good! NO lies. Usually any kind of "treat snack" low carb/ no sugar always has that fiber-y heathly taste. These don't! They taste like M&M peanuts! I am very happy with these! Atkins really helps low carb people get through their everyday struggles of wanting snacks and treats without the guilt! Yay!!
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
These are delicious . I got a sample of these from pinchme and me and my fiance loved them . There great for killing a sweet tooth or for a small dessert.
The taste great no diety taste or small.
I buy these at my local walmart or safe way anywhere that carries Atkins.
Jessica K.
I am a lover of all things atkins and have been on the diet for quite some time now, but these are not their best work. They fast overly sweet to me and I guess I'm just too much of an M&M lover to compare this to tasting like that. They'd be good if you're dying to have something sweet and don't want to break a diet, but not a fan.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Although I appreciate companies helping people stick to diets, I think it is ridiculous that companies 'brand name' a product to make people buy them. These are no different than M&Ms, the only difference is the portion size. Don't waste your money on things you can buy yourself for cheaper prices!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent for Atkins Diet! And for me cut graving sweets ūüć≠! These are ūüėč delicious. I loves the taste : no diety taste or small. I buy these at my local walmart and in Walgreens. Highly recommend to all who start 2017 Resolution of Diet. I always buy it.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?

back