BY ATKINS

Roasted peanuts dipped in chocolate and covered in a candy shell. Acceptable in all phases of the atkins diet. see more...

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Peanut Candies - 6.0 oz
  • "These actually taste like Reese's peanut butter cups without the million calories." in 1 review
  • "These taste so good and they offer so many different snacks great for a workout snack. " in 1 review
  • "Really low carb snack taste great almost like peanut m&m's so if you are a choclate lover and are trying to lose some weight I suggest u try these " in 1 review
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
These are delicious . I got a sample of these from pinchme and me and my fiance loved them . There great for killing a sweet tooth or for a small dessert.
The taste great no diety taste or small.
I buy these at my local walmart or safe way anywhere that carries Atkins.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I enjoy these alot, whenever I'm craving candy I grab these since i love mms this is basically it , just low carb so I'm not messing up my diet and i kill my craving for sweets.
Beth P.
Low carb peanut M and Ms! Yes, yes, yes! Kind of pricey but well worth it for the low carber.
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
I've got these a couple times in my arkins meal bar box. They taste just as good as regular M&Ms and a good alternative if you are into these types of treats in a diet. For me I go for the meal bars and treat them as my meal and dessert :). Overall I will eat them if they come with the meal bars but wouldn't buy them.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Fitspiration Expert
These are very tasty and relatively hard to find in a sugar free formula, but I still stand by most of the Atkins indulgence like being too high in price. I DO think this is the best option as it has the fewest sugar alcohols.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Definitely satisfies the sweet craving I love chocolate and this hits the spot there's a lot and each a little bag it's very inexpensive I found it at Walmart great price and it's a good treat
Kristen D.
Southaven, MS
While on Atkins these are lifesavers! I am a lover of peanut M&Ms, so these help keep me on my diet track without too much guilt. I buy these at my local Kroger and really make my time dieting so much better!
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert
These are a great sweet treat when you a re craving something sweet, yet watching sugar/carb intake. They can be found at almost any grocery store. I will continue to purchase them.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
I am enjoying these as I write this review....
I treat myself with these if I have completed exercise for that day! I just discovered these and my Mom got these for me for my Birthday! They are so good! NO lies. Usually any kind of "treat snack" low carb/ no sugar always has that fiber-y heathly taste. These don't! They taste like M&M peanuts! I am very happy with these! Atkins really helps low carb people get through their everyday struggles of wanting snacks and treats without the guilt! Yay!!
Jessica K.
I am a lover of all things atkins and have been on the diet for quite some time now, but these are not their best work. They fast overly sweet to me and I guess I'm just too much of an M&M lover to compare this to tasting like that. They'd be good if you're dying to have something sweet and don't want to break a diet, but not a fan.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Do they taste like peanut M&Ms? Been wanting to try these for months now!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
These are kind of pricey, are they work the $$? Do they stop your M&M cravings? I want to try them but I'm afraid of wasting the money and being disappointed.
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this good food weight loos?
Sandra T.
Sheboygan, WI
Are there a lot of protien in the chocolate candies as well?
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Where can you buy these?