HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionAtkins
Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar,10 Pack by ATKINS

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar,10 Pack by ATKINS

by Atkins

Rich, moist coconut surrounded by a thick layer of chocolate. It tastes just like your favorite coconut candy bar, but without one bite of regret. THE ATKINS LIFESTYLE - The Atkins Diet and Lifestyle is the original leading low-carb plan that provides...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar,10 Pack by ATKINS!
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar,10 Pack by ATKINS uploaded by Leigh L.
Purchased at: Amazon
All I can say about these bars is Yum! I started purchasing these when I started a Keto diet last year. They are fiber rich, low sugar and low net carbs. They are a bit pricey but taste better and have a nicer texture than the generic brand bars of this kind. My daughter loves eating these as a snack before sports and I enjoy them as a guilt free sweet treat. You can get them online in bulk for subscription pricing or in store at lower quantities. Either way, I highly recommend them!

Looking for your answer?