Atkins Endulge Bars
Atkins Endulge Bars
By Atkins
S E.

Have you lost weight eating these bars?

Emma R.
Emma R.
4 years, 2 months ago
No i haven't
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
No but they still taste really good
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Winston Salem, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
No, they were too sweet and I either wanted another one or wanted some type of candy bar
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
4 years, 6 months ago
Probably not. I've chosen these as a snack instead of chips but, I doubt it has made a difference.
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
5 years, 7 months ago
I would assume I wouldn't lose anything if these were all I ate but having them maybe 2 times a week wouldn't be bad.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Tucson, AZ
5 years, 8 months ago
If I keep it to one every other day, I have been continuing to lose 1 lb. every 2 days! Up to 21 so far!
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
5 years, 11 months ago
No. If you read the Atkins blogs and forums many people report weight loss stall using the bars and shakes.