BY ATKINS

Atkins endulge caramel nut chew bar - 5 count see more...

• Are they okay for Keto dieters?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like Reese's? Or like cardboard? I'm look...2 Answers
  • Are these a good snack for carb conscious buyers?1 Answers
Atkins Endulge Bars
  • "These are so delicious.The peanut butter cups are amazing,and not as many calories as the real deal.The granola bars are yummy as well and come in a bunch of different flavors." in 11 reviews
  • "You expect it to taste really good because of the picture and all the caramel and chocolate, but it really doesn't taste good at all." in 11 reviews
  • "I was skeptical, as with all healthy things of this nature but they are actually pretty good and have some substance to them too." in 9 reviews
  • "I am not a huge an of the amount of ingredients and chemicals that go into these bars, but I do think they are great to eat here and there when you have a sweet tooth" in 8 reviews
  • "If you opt for a low carb diet, like me, and like to avoid eating sugar but get a craving for it- then this should be your go-to snack." in 6 reviews
Katie R.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Other more...
Hands down the best ones I have tried beside making my own from scratch. A little bit on the expensive side but from time to time they do go on sale. Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups, 12/1.2 Oz cups
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
The peanut butter cups aren't that great. They kinda taste chalkie to me. The caramel squares are basically like crack though. But be careful if you get them... I ended up eating them in one sitting 😂
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
My mom bought these for me to help with my cravings for sweets. I'm preparing for surgery and have to drop some pounds. The picture looks appetizing but the product was gross. I'm not sure why they had a nasty aftertaste but they did. My nephew loves chocolate and even he didn't like them.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I love these, so dont get me wrong: but you're paying for individual wrapping. These compare to the other sugar free peanut butter candies except are at around double the price for weight. I would change my stance if the ingredients were different (replace the sugar alcohol!!) -- but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Amber M.
['Port St Joe', ''], FL
I love these! If you are looking for a sweet treat that will still fall into a good diet then this is the snack for you! I personally like them better than regular Reese's cups.
April H.
Talbott, TN
The first one I tried was Peanut Butter Granola Bar and as soon as I opened the wrapper the amazing smell hit my nose! It smelt wonderful – peanut butter goodness! Peanuts, granola and peanut butter! I loved this one! The second one I tried was Caramel Nut Chew Bar. It tasted almost exactly as a Snickers Candy Bar would but with out the texture! This little bar was amazing and tasted wonderful I just don’t know about the texture though. The last bar I tried was Triple Chocolate. I love – love chocolate but this bar tasted like a crispy brownie. I’m one of those people that has to have their brownies soft and gooey but this bar was crunchy so I don’t know about that bar! It tasted good overall but the texture is what gave me the hang up. These didn’t taste like “weight-loss” bars. They actually tasted like “candy” bars you would buy if you were out at a convenient store picking up a candy bar. *Got a free sample from Atkins.
Audry A.
They taste very little like peanut butter. I suposed its the sugar alcohols. I dont know, but its off. Not bad for a diet snack when you cant have real peanutbutter cups.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Great low carb and low sugar snack. Taste delicious as if you were eating a donut lol. Usually low carb and low sugar food isn't appetizing but this is just perfect.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
I got a free sample of these bars through the Atkins website and thought they were just okay.
I thought the flavor was okay but they were kind of dry and left a little bit of a funny aftertaste. I don't think I would buy them again because I wasn't that thrilled with them and have heard they are kinda of pricey.
Overall they weren't that bad, but were very flat flavor wise. They are obviously a great option if you are on the Atkins diets or looking for a low carb treat to fit in with a certain kind of diet, then these would work out for you.
Not the best, but I am sure there are worse out there!
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
So I purchased this because I needed a candy bar craving to be satisfied and because I love anything coconut and chocolate.

So yes I think it killed my craving and it wasn't very sweet, but it also didnt taste like chocolate and coconut. It felt like it should but the flavor never came through. It didnt taste bad, not medicinal tasting either.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
What is your favorite flavor of the Atkins bars?
S E.
Have you lost weight eating these bars?
Anna H.
Does anyone else notice that this bar is much more filling than other treat type diet bars?
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
Am I the only one think peanut butter one is the only tasty bar? Rest are like chalk
Melissa P.
Does this really taste like cookie dough?

Walmart