Atkins Diet

by Atkins Diet

I'm going to be starting this diet along with 2 other family members for support. But I am wondering if the weightloss from this actually stays off after your done with the diet? As long as you don't eat all crap that is.
Would you continue using the product?
Is this worth the money being vested into
Start your review of Atkins Diet !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I tried this for a while and definitely felt like I ate well and did not gain weight on it, but I did not lose weight either.in reviews
I got the starter kit in the mail and the bars were yummy but the whole diet plan seems like too much work especially for someone who had never dieted.in reviews
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Atkins is an amazing diet. For anyone who says its expensive... Yes. If you buy Atkins products only. But there are a million choices to eat besides that... Vegetables, meat, cheese. You can basically eat a salad drenched in ranch dressing and cheddar cheese and chicken and still lose weight. It's a great diet for people who have self control. I have multiple family members including myself who have lost 50+ pounds on the diet. Like any diet/ lifestyle change you have to be willing to make the change and stick to it. Pinterest has MILLIONS of ideas to keep your cravings at bay, and so many meal options. It is worth it if you stick to it. I lost 20 pounds in one month and feel great!
Victoria S.
Washington , DC
Here's the skinny- I will NEVER bash on the Atkin's diet, I have watched it work! HOWEVER, since we are college students, how realistic is this diet? I don't know about you, but I need my wine and pizza fixes every so often. If you're determined to drop the weight in college, I would recommend WeightWatchers over Atkins, simply because of the flexibility it allows! You can have your fun on the weekends AND watch your waist shrink!
Cassie C.
Great diet! It's always been my go to diet. I always lose weight quick on it
Great diet! It's always been my go to diet. I always lose weight quick on it
Barbara  H.
Montrose, MI
The atkins products have been very helpful throughout my whole journey of dieting. I tried many different shakes and or snacks. I love the flavors they have to offer. The shakes taste very delicious and make a great meal replacement. I'm always satisfied after eating or drinking atkins products. Following this diet was the best decision yet. I will continue to buy from atkins. They have many flavors and or options to help you with your weight loss journey. As long as you follow their diet plans, you too will have great results with your weight loss!!!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Atkins is a great diet and they offer great deals. You can order online and get all kinds of delicious food. It has very little sugar in it and it's very healthy for you. It's a great get you going on a diet option! I really reccomend this product!
Melissa S.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was ok, the shakes are what I stuck to….in my opinion the chocolate was the best. Did not have a chalky taste and are best served cold
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried the Atkins diet a few months ago. I lost 22 lbs in a month. I gathered most of my information from the app. I love that I dropped a great amount of weight from the go, but I had a hard time sticking with the meals. I felt a slight difference in my energy levels, but I was constantly hungry and starting to get grumpy. lol I had to quit. I gave it 4 stars because it worked. It just isn't for me.
Carson S.
Wichita, KS
The Atkins diet is probably be of the best things to happen to me! By using this diet I was able to lose over 80 pounds. Keeping the weight off has been hard since carbs are so tempting, but this diet really does work if you follow it.
Kimberly  V.
Mayhill, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
It's easy and great for on the go dieters. Been doing Atkins off and on for 20+ years. It's the only diet that has ever been successful for me. Some of the snack / meal replacement bars are kinda heavy and you don't want to over do it on them or you will definitely plateau. But they are great when traveling or not having the time to prepare a meal.
Jessica L.
Saline, LA
Adkins meals are a pantry/freezer staple in my home. All the meals have bold flavors and don’t make you feel like you’re missing out on great food. There are great variety’s of menu items and they’re easily prepared. The price is great as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...