Atkins Day Break Snack Squares

by Atkins Day Break

What Can Our Bars Do For You? 5g Protein. 2g Sugar. 10g Fiber. 130 Calories. Only 6g Net Carbs. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Atkins™ Daybreak™. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar.  Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.

Where can I buy these?
How many calories are in one of these?
Why do you like these?
Start your review of Atkins Day Break Snack Squares!
Product Highlights
these bars are ok ijust think there are better brand with better value for a health low carb treatin reviews
Hazelnuts, Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Polydextrose, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sucrose, Soy Protein Isolate, Tapicoa Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Oat Fiber, Rice Flour, Malt Extract, Chocolate Liquor (Processed with Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Sucralose.in reviews
eat fresh fruit and non-processed foods and you'll lose much more weight!in reviews
Wish they came out with more gluten free ones.in reviews
Deanna R.
Good for a snack between breakfast and lunch. Kinda pricey for just 5 bars. And they're okay tasting. Probably can find something better tasting for the same low cal. Don't think you'll get skinny just eating these bars. It's a healthier alternative.
Influenster M.
Bueno para un aperitivo entre el desayuno y el almuerzo. Un poco caro por sólo 5 bares. Y están bien probando. Probablemente puede encontrar algo mejor degustación de la misma baja cal. No piense que usted conseguirá flaco apenas comiendo estas barras. Es una alternativa más saludable.
Joanne L.
Monterey Park, CA
This bar is one of my favorites because of the mixture of texture and flavor. It isn't too sweet like some of the white chocolate or yogurt breakfast.granola bars are.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
These Atkins Day break snack bar are my go to along with my breakfast shake in the morning. They give me energy boost throughout the day
Ashley A.
Whitehall
They're a good alternative for breakfast. I didn't feel guilty after eating t and the flavor was good!!!
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these. I honestly expected them to be pretty gross but they weren't. I enjoyed them and enjoyed them health benefit
Maggie S.
Not a fan, it didn't taste good and i feel like there are other bars out there that do more for you an taster much better
Taylor H.
A very tasty snack and are great for a quick breakfast for those early mornings! With time being an issue in most daily lives these are perfect for on-the-go snacks or breakfast bars.
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
I have found that I actually prefer other bars to these. Just the ingredients list alone makes me shy away and then I wasn't too fond of the taste either.
Joyce N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I could like these better. I got them from my mom after she didn't want them. I chalked it up to her being picky with food. But I too didn't like these very much. I finished them, but it was quite a task to make myself eat one everyday.