Atkins Day Break Shakes uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY ATKINS DAY BREAK

New. 10g Protein. 0g Sugar. 7g Fiber. 140 Calories. Only 2g Net Carbs Whether you re trying to lose weight or maintain you optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all phases of the Atkins Diet™. Counting Carbs? The net carb count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. Atkins™ is a powerful life-tim. see more...

• Are they filling enough to be used as a meal replacement?1 Answers
  • Taste good?1 Answers
  • Are they filling enough to be used as a meal replacement? 1 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've bought these off and on for years. They make me feel good about my health, but I always end up getting hungry shortly after. I also think they are a little pricey.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
These aren't really all that great. The taste of them is mediocre at best and yeah they are filling for the time being but they don't keep you full for a long period of time. It doesn't give you a nice full feeling either. Kind of like if you're hungry and you just drink a lot of water and can feel it sitting in your stomach.
Bailey S.
Castaic, CA
Tastes yummy. are pricey. not good for a meal replacement. But great for a snack filler. :). Yummy way to start the day when you are on the go. Don't feel like these will make you lose weight. because it does not. But is just something to replace those in between bad snacks with.
Ria S.
Morristown , NJ
I had Atkins shakes before. They taste a lot better cold than they do warm, so it's best if you drink with ice. I wasn't a big fan of the strawberry banana flavor. Also they aren't as filling as other protein shakes I've had before. If you want a light snack it's not bad though.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love grabbing this in the morning to drink on the way to work. It satisfies my hunger until lunch. I drink these at least three times a week. I recommend these for a healthy snack or, a quick breakfast.
shelly c.
west bend, wi
I wish I could find a protein shake that didn't have a chalky aftertaste. When you see the flavor you think "oh, that sounds delicious." But then you spend the money on it, and the aftertaste is horrible. The health benefits are good, but work on the taste!
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I like to use these shakes for when I am on the go and do not have time to actually sit and eat breakfast. Does not taste good warm. I usually make sure to keep it in a blender bottle on ice while I drink it.
Erika R.
Anaheim, CA
I drank these Atkins shakes for a while. I would usually have it for breakfast. The taste is not the greatest once it starts to get warm, so i would pour it over ice in a travel cup. It also was not very filling so I would have a granola bar or mixed nuts along with it to get full.
Tara T.
Las Vegas, NV
The taste was alright. One thing was that it did fill me up, so I used it as a snack drink. I think that it can be a meal replacer. All depends on your preferences.
Lindsie H.
South Jordan, UT
Love these drinks!! Most protein drinks are gritty but this is not at all. Great flavors and little to no sugar which I love. Try the chocolate, so good!
Adelayda S.
Miami
Taste good?
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Are they filling enough to be used as a meal replacement?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Are they filling enough to be used as a meal replacement?