BY ATKINS

Atkins Day Break Peanut Butter Crisp Bar: 10g Protein 1g Sugar Only 2g Net carbs 150 Calories see more...

Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite day break Atkins bar out there. It is light with great flavor. It has a crunchy inside with an outside chocolate layer. I eat these every week to help with chocolate cravings. I found them at a local grocery store.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
Very rich. Has a good flavor but not my favorite kind. I'm personally against diets but someone gave me these and they're okay.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty good, I try to eat these at night when I get hungry and don't want to eat a huge meal, saves me some calories.
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
It's a chocolatey snack, which is perfect for me! Love chocolate. I eat these in between my classes at school! :)
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Not going to lie I was skeptical at first thinking no way was this going to taste good, but I must say I was surprised. Taste good and feels like your eating a yummy dessert but without all the calories and carbs.
Amy V.
I had gotten a couple free bars from Atkins in their quick start kit and it got me hooked. I decided to try this one and it is delicious I just wish their was more of a peanut butter taste. Its great when I want a good protein snack.