BY ATKINS

Atkins Day Break Cranberry Almond Bar, 5ct: Nutrient-Rich Foods On The Atkins Diet: Lean Protein, Vegetables, Fruits, Whole Grains. 1G Sugar; 160 Calories; 3G Net Carbs. 12G Protein Naturally & Artificially Flavored. see more...

• Did these leave you with a bad aftertaste?1 Answers
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I foolishly bought these thinking that the picture looked great and it had all the properties I wanted in a snack bar. I usually go with the Kind or Luna brands and will be going straight back once I finish this box. The bars are solid as rocks and unpleasantly textured. Also, there is this horrid aftertaste that even with several 240z glasses of water, I still cannot get the taste out of my mouth. I will finish this box because I don't want to waste them, and then I'm going back to my cheaper and better tasting Luna bars.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Actually like these. I always use to get Special K bars but I wanted something a little different. The taste is so much natural then other brands. Not to salty and not all the way sweet. Is it a little pricey nope and you can get them at any grocery store.
Jade A.
I've done atkins for about a year and love almost all of the products but this one was definitely top of my list. It was great for breakfast, chewy and full of flavor! It also gives you the sweetness of cranberries that helps you when you're missing sugar and not ready to reach for sugar free candy! If you are on a low carb diet grab these up!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I've tried a lot of the Atkins flavors this one here has to be my second favorite.! You can taste the cranberries and almonds. They make a fun quick snack.
Rachel g.
Bit like cardboard, but not the worst sort of Atkins bar I've tried. The cranberry and nuts make it a bit of a refreshing treat early in the morning.
Arlene M.
Madera, CA
These are so good....it's a good go to go snack..they also make a good breakfast with some milk to go with it
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
These are so super delicious. I've never done the atkin's diet, but they have some really tasty items.
Theresa C.
Lodi
One of my favorite Atkins treats I just love fruity flavores and it seems hard to find that on Atkins
Harmony J.
New Bern, NC
Great bars with great flavor! definitely don't make you feel like you're missing out!
Amy V.
I am not on the Atkins diet but I had gotten a couple of free bars when I ordered the free Atkins quick start kit. This was the snack bar they sent and I really enjoyed it. It was a great flavor with the cranberries and almonds. Atkins makes some delicious bars.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Did these leave you with a bad aftertaste?