BY ATKINS

Atkins Day Break Apple Crisp Bar, 5ct: Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count Helps You Count Carbs That Impact Blood Sugar. Good Carbs, Those That Are Better For You, Have A Lower Blood Sugar Impact. Atkins Is A Powerful Life-Time Approach to Successful Weight Loss and Weight Management. Whether You are Trying to Lose Weight Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes Are A Delicious and Nutritious Way to Help You Reach Your Goals. This Product Can Be Used In All Phases of The Atkins Diet. Start The Day Off Right With The Delicious Taste of Atkins Day Break Bars - An Optimal Blend of Protein, Fiber and Calcium. You Can Enjoy A Variety of Delicious, Nutrient-Rich Foods On The Atkins Diet: Lean Protein, Vegetables, Fruits, Whole Grains. 1G Sugar; 160 Calories; 2G Net Carbs. 11G Protein Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored. see more...

Jeal S.
Macon , GA
These are a nice way to start the day. I don't love the flavor but I don't hate it. Nice nutritional value and calorie amount.
Carley M.
Atkins sent me three complementary power bars a while ago. I tried them before and after my workouts and I have to say eating the power bars helps to keep my blood sugar level stable very much! The taste requires getting used to it, though. But nothing is perfect
Kim B.
Monroeville, IN
I enjoy the protein bars by atkins. I have never seen these ones before. Do they actually have an apple flavor to them or is it just more of a sweet, cinnamon/ caramel flavor? Where would I find?