BY ATKINS

Great for a Low Carb Diet. 20g Protein. 1g Sugar. 6g Fiber. 150 Calories. 5g Net Carbs Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Enjoy all the baked good you love, even when you re living Low Carb.  With Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix, you can bake delicious breads, muffins, pancakes, biscuits and cookies.  This product can be used in the following phases of the Atkins Diet™: Phases 2, 3 4. Product of USA. see more...

Laura L.
Danbury, CT
This is one of the better choices from Atkins when it comes to pasta. I really like that I have the option to have some pasta, although it obviously doesn't taste exactly like real pasta. It is a nice treat. It takes a little time to cook and it is a little chewy, but with a great sauce you can make a low carb, tasty meal.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of Atkins but I do know that with pasta all you need to do is doctor it up a bit. There are all kinds of spices and flavors you can dress it up with.
Alana A.
Macungie, PA
Did not taste well, were not fluffy and was everything opposite of what the packaging said. I was dissatisfied with the quality for how much it cost
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Ohhh tanto que me gustan las pastas voy a probar este producto como es bajo en carbohidratos lo voy a probar me dare un banquete
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I didn't like. Found the texture and taste to be off. I would suggest trying a veggie noodle as a healthier alternative.
Rachael i.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is an average product. The flavor is okay. I would suggest trying it though because of the high protein.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
These noodles are with spaghetti sauce and lots and lots of yummy cheese. Mozzarella cheese and cheddar.
Rainy S.
Im not fond of these. The atkins diet doesn't really seem to be the best diet to use anymore these days
nicole c.
Its okay has a taste you have to get used to but I ate it cause I know its good for me in the long run
Ericka C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These pancakes may be healthy in some way but they lack great taste so for me its a big no no
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where can i buy these? a regular grocery store?
lizeth c.