BY ATKINS

Great for a Low Carb Diet. 20g Protein. 1g Sugar. 6g Fiber. 150 Calories. 5g Net Carbs Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Enjoy all the baked good you love, even when you re living Low Carb.  With Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix, you can bake delicious breads, muffins, pancakes, biscuits and cookies.  This product can be used in the following phases of the Atkins Diet™: Phases 2, 3 4. Product of USA. see more...

Alana A.
Macungie, PA
Did not taste well, were not fluffy and was everything opposite of what the packaging said. I was dissatisfied with the quality for how much it cost
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am not a big fan of Atkins but I do know that with pasta all you need to do is doctor it up a bit. There are all kinds of spices and flavors you can dress it up with.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I didn't like. Found the texture and taste to be off. I would suggest trying a veggie noodle as a healthier alternative.
Rachael i.
This is an average product. The flavor is okay. I would suggest trying it though because of the high protein.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Ohhh tanto que me gustan las pastas voy a probar este producto como es bajo en carbohidratos lo voy a probar me dare un banquete
Rainy S.
Im not fond of these. The atkins diet doesn't really seem to be the best diet to use anymore these days
Ericka C.
These pancakes may be healthy in some way but they lack great taste so for me its a big no no
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I really like the Atkins brand. I like the bars especially. They are filling and delicious.
Sarah B.
Love that these are low carb and high in protein. I serve this to my kid and my husband.
nicole c.
Its okay has a taste you have to get used to but I ate it cause I know its good for me in the long run
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where can i buy these? a regular grocery store?
lizeth c.