Atkins Chocolate Coconut Bars uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Chocolate Coconut Bars, 5ct (Pack of 6): 170 calories 1g sugar 3g net carbs Low-glycemic impact see more...

• I'm not a big fan of coconut. Is the coconut flavor reall...2 Answers
  • Where do you guys get yours? I can only find them at cert...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these??1 Answers
BreAnne H.
I think these are fantastic, especially for my sweets deprivation on my wedding diet lol. These taste great and don't give me any digestive issues that sugar alcohols tend to do with some people. I'm on the keto diet and while I don't think these are 100% okay on the diet, they do fall under my carb count and I haven't noticed them stalling my weight loss at all. I highly recommend if you are needing something sweet but are avoiding sugar.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Yum!
I started buying these coconut bars by Atkins, to take the place of sugary sweets. I love coconut so these are perfect for when I crave something sweet. I purchased at Kroger store for around $6.50 for a box of 5. I would recommend to anyone watching their sugar or just want a healthier alternative to candy bars.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I wasn't very impressed by this bar. I love chocolate and coconut but this just tasted a bit artificial to me. It also didn't fill me up as much as I wanted it to. If you are looking for a sweet treat- this might be good for you. Otherwise, I would go with something that would help that hunger craving a bit more.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
These are so good! They don't taste like they are diet food. I have one at night time when I am doing low carb. This helps me to cure my sweet tooth. I would recommend these to people who like mounds or almond joys.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I just got this yummy package! It is a very great product for those who are concern about gain weight and stay slim! It has only 2g Carbs and 1g sugar which is amazing. It tastes sweet along with coconut flavor!
Megan R.
Columbus
These bars are shocking delish! I eat these all the time and forget that I'm dieting. The perfect combo of chewy and crunchy. Plus they do not skimp on flavor or coconut which I love!!!
Francine S.
These were one of my favorite treats when I started going without regular sugar and refined carbs. They were a great help in the beginning when I wanted desserts; however, they did tend to make me more hungry, which didn't help with my goal, so I had to cut them out for a while. They taste great and the reason for giving only 3 stars is because they can get you off track if you haven't developed solid will power to not overeat yet. I can now eat them without overdoing it, but beware that they are pretty sweet. Walmart usually has good deals for these.
Jennifer C.
Ankeny, IA
After trying one of these coconut treats, I am certain that Heaven will have them on the menu. Artificial sweeteners tend to traumatize my taste buds, so I am somewhat hesitant to try anything with the association of "diet" food. Instead of trauma, Atkins gave my taste buds a taste a heaven...with no guilt! These taste *almost* as wonderful as a certain calorie-laden chocolate/coconut candy bar found at most convenience stores. Of all the Atkins bars currently available, this is the only one I buy regularly. They are delicious!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I really love Atkins products! I'm a sucker for all the diet products out there. :) The coconut flavor with the chocolate is the PERFECT combo! I eat these snacks as well as other Atkins snacks from time to time. I love the no sugar and fiber benefits. Eating these kinds of products makes me feel like I'm making smarter choices while not sacrificing taste at all!! SO YUMMY.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
My absolute favorite snack ♡♡♡ I love almond joys and between this new and the other with the sliced almonds in it they are my favorite thing to snack on . I do wish they either sent out coupons or lowered the prices on Atkins products because I love them ♡
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where do you guys get yours? I can only find them at certain Rite Aids.
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm not a big fan of coconut. Is the coconut flavor really strong?
Danise V.