BY ATKINS

Atkins chicken broccoli alfredo 9oz see more...

Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I love that this is low carb and low sugar. That being said this not my most favorite it is all right. I will make some extra vegetables to go with Atkins dinners. I feel like they need a little extra and besides it healthy. This is great for a switch in my usual routine.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
It takes really good but i think is not enough for one meal. It thinks to me that it should have more chicken in it. I like the fact that is a healthy fast food, it's great for those moments when you can not cook. I would buy it again but eat it with a salad!
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Starting my life as a type ! diabetic I thought I could never be full with delicious food again, but then I discovered these Atkins frozen meals. Everyone I have tried so far has been amazing and the carbs are so low, it's astounding how a full meal can be so little. The chicken in this meal is delicious and succulent and there was a lot more pasta than I thought there'd be
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
This is SO delicious. It has more carbs than I need but sometimes when I don't feel like cooking this is the perfect remedy. I don't eat it all that often but sometimes I get bored with my food choices and it helps to shake it up a bit. The sauce is delicious too!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This meal is the real deal. The chicken is absolutely delicious, as well as the Alfredo sauce. The broccoli is tender. There is plenty of everything. Tastes more like a home cooked meal rather than a frozen dinner.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I eat this all the time. Has great flavor and fills me up. Very good for low carb diet. One of my favorite Atkins meals
Natasha P.
Gulfport, Ms
Pretty good. I was a little shocked that it has pasta in it though. I will be buying more in the future.