BY ATKINS #10 in Weight Management

Atkins Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar
  • "These taste really good for a fitness bar but I would watch the calories and fat content as it'sa little higher in these bars." in 2 reviews
  • "Kind of expensive for a snack bar so I go with the meal replacement ones but these are really like a candy bar treat!" in 2 reviews
  • "These taste really good but can cause some gas." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and perfect if your watching your carb intake and totally satisfies your sweet tooth." in 1 review
Hanna W.
I'm not a huge fan of these. I feel like they taste really fake, but what can you expect from a granola bar type thing? I dont know how good they are at helping someone lose weight but i dont plan on eating them for long periods of time to actually tell.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These are actually quite tasty! I don’t know how good they are at helping anyone lose weight, but they are a better alternative to just eating a candy bar. They taste really good, but they can get a bit expensive. All in all though, it’s a good product and it tastes great!
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you're on a diet but you're really needing something sweet that reminds you of a Snickers bar ...these are the way to go! They taste almost exactly like your normal chocolate bar! If you want to spice it up, put it in the freezer for a special dessert. I reccomend!
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I can't believe this is semi healthy. It tastes just a like a candy bar. It has low net carbs which is always a good thing. Traditional granola and protein bars may seem healthy on the outside but they usually contain around 24g of carbs, which can easily diminish your daily allowance. The size of these are perfect and they are an easy snack or can be a meal replacement with a cup of yogurt or a piece of fruit!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
These are soooo delicious!!! The peanut butter and chocolate bar is my favorite. They taste great and are great for when you're dieting but need a little pick me up. I usually ate one for breakfast or a little snack to hold me over until dinner. They're great! It's nice to be able to have a little something sweet every now and then when you're trying to lose some weight!
Crystal G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These keep me on my diet. I've lost 20 pounds thus far and still going. When I get that slump feeling, I just grab one of these. I usually can only eat half of one and save the rest for later. GREAT tasting. I'm addicted.
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
For being consistent with the Atkins diet, these are honestly not that bad. Not my favorite bars for sure, but the nutritional facts are good, and it's good for you. I would prefer other bars though if given the opportunity.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Atkins Bars are my favorites for its flavor! And this one is pretty good too. I like the fact that have less than 4 gr of sugar which make it great to avoid the rise of insulin levels in blood, guilty of fat accumulation. This is perfect to snack on the go but are so good i take it t home too!
hanna y.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are so delicious! They literally taste like a snickers bar but with less fat and obviously a lot less sugar. I get these from Walmart and put them in my purse for when I'm craving something sweet but don't want to ruin my diet.
Liz H.
These are pretty good if you like peanuts and chocolate, but also trying to get healthy. Of course, these would only be good if you have them in moderation. But for a treat, these have more protein than your regular candy bar. And that is a pretty good thing as protein is good for muscle building and also keeps you satiated longer (so hopefully, it helps you not overeat). I only gave it 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of peanuts in my chocolate although I do love Reese's peanut butter cups. But it wasn't at all bad and I did go through an entire box by myself!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are this bar are good ?
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
How do these taste? Any after taste?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
rosy R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the flavour of this? ? ? ?
rosy R.