Atkins Beef Merlot 9oz

by Atkins

Atkins beef merlot 9oz

I guess this is in happy hour because of the Merlot.. Am I right??
Does anyone know he price for one of these?
Start your review of Atkins Beef Merlot 9oz!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I did enjoyed the flavor of the meat 🍖 and the sauce and the broccoli 🥦 was well balance. I know it was low carb, but I wish it had a small portion of rice 🍚
Joann W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Atkins Beef Merlot 9oz uploaded by Joann W.
OK they do not have the Mongolian style beef .in here it's made by atkins and it is quick easy and very good .a must try again perfect portion size unless you have had the sleeve or pouch then it's a couple meals .however it's very good
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Atkins Beef Merlot 9oz uploaded by Vicki W.
I'm not really big on frozen food. Too me it never taste right or well. I buy these when I go out of town for my man, or I even eat them when I'm feeling lazy. The taste isn't that bad in these. The price is a About $4-$5 for a meal so up there.
Andrea F.
Altoona, PA
I usually serve this over cauliflower rice for myself and white for my son for a quick delicious meal. some nights I don't have time to actually cook.
Valerie  R.
Windermere, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The portion size isn’t big. If you are maintaining a low carb lifestyle this meal can be surprisingly satisfying. It has a good flavor. It is convenient for a lunch, I don’t know if it would suffice for dinner.
Myles P.
Springfield, OR
I love this meal! It's my favorite! I love the flavors. The meat is tender. There's a bit more gravy than I'd prefer, but I just cook it an extra 30 secs and let it cool. There are other meals from Atkins I like, but this one is better in my opinion!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
One of my favorite Atkins meals. I eat this one all the time. Has really good flavor and fills me up
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
This meal is so tasty and easy to make. Just stick it in the microwave and your good to go. Its healthy and the price is great too. The meat is tender and the broccoli is good too.
Brittany H.
I'm surprised that this was a TV dinner. The meat was tender and the broccoli wasn't mushy. Good job Atkins, excited to try other flavors
Kristie H.
Woodstock, GA
As far as a healthier choice for a quick meal, this has to be one of the tastiest meals I've found. I would highly recommend trying this!