Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake uploaded by Emily N.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake Delicious Low-Sugar Mix Weight Loss and Weight Management see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "Very creamy great snack or quick breakfast if your running late!" in 2 reviews
  • "I drink it as a meal replacement, and it has all the nutrients with out the bad stuff." in 1 review
  • "taste great and are perfect for meal replacement or a snack replacement" in 1 review
Samantha T.
I am honestly not a fan of anything vanilla flavored but these are good. They are the perfect breakfast if you're on the run. And they really do help curb your appetite.
Amanda S.
I really like the milk chocolate flavor of these shakes. Sadly, the vanilla is not a flavor that I enjoy. I feel like the flavor is just off. I think the chocolate flavor is able to hide the lack of sweetener better than other flavors. I would not repurchase this flavor.
Leah G.
Charleston, WV
This meal replacement is so good and perfect for on the go mornings! i drink one every morning on the way to work and it satisfies my hungry until i can grab a snack around 10am. The calories are low on this product and contains 15g protein and 1g sugar. cant get any better than that!
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 is because I have a really hard time with shakes because I'm just a baby like that. But honestly this French Vanilla Shake is at least swallowable. It contains 15g of protein, 1g of sugar which is amazing, and 1 net carb. What more can you ask for in a shake? And it's only 160 calories meaning if you're in a rush and can't get breakfast in the morning this shake can replace the calories you missed in your breakfast meal.
Katherine B.
I always buy these using Cartwheel at Target and end up getting a good discount (sometimes 30% off). I have tried all the flavors, but the French Vanilla is my favorite. It is think, creamy, tasty and best of all, filling! I use these as either a lunch or breakfast meal replacement. the French Vanilla has the least sugar of the flavors and I think it is the tastiest. This is coming from a chocolate fan. I just didn't care for the chocolate flavors. Definitely drink it cold if you can. I have had them room temperature and cold, and the flavors are so much better cold.
McKenzie S.
I like these generally. I lived off them for around 2 months and they got a little old after a while. Do not drink unless they are cold and definitely don't smell it before you drink otherwise you wont.
Morgan L.
Livingston, NJ
I love this flavor! They taste really good mixed with coffee for a quick breakfast
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
I use these as meal replacement shakes from time to time. I like the chocolate and the mocha a little bit better than the vanilla, but these are pretty good as well.
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
These are terrible. I had to hold my nose to drink them by the last two I drank. I was using them as a meal replacement.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Not bad for a protein drink. Definitely make sure to refrigerate these. They taste much better cold. Even better if you put them into a freezer. The protein helps keep me satisfied.