Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake uploaded by Emily N.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake Delicious Low-Sugar Mix Weight Loss and Weight Management see more...

Buy on target.com*
  • "Very creamy great snack or quick breakfast if your running late!" in 2 reviews
  • "I drink it as a meal replacement, and it has all the nutrients with out the bad stuff." in 1 review
  • "taste great and are perfect for meal replacement or a snack replacement" in 1 review
Samantha T.
I am honestly not a fan of anything vanilla flavored but these are good. They are the perfect breakfast if you're on the run. And they really do help curb your appetite.
Leah G.
Charleston, WV
This meal replacement is so good and perfect for on the go mornings! i drink one every morning on the way to work and it satisfies my hungry until i can grab a snack around 10am. The calories are low on this product and contains 15g protein and 1g sugar. cant get any better than that!
Katherine B.
I always buy these using Cartwheel at Target and end up getting a good discount (sometimes 30% off). I have tried all the flavors, but the French Vanilla is my favorite. It is think, creamy, tasty and best of all, filling! I use these as either a lunch or breakfast meal replacement. the French Vanilla has the least sugar of the flavors and I think it is the tastiest. This is coming from a chocolate fan. I just didn't care for the chocolate flavors. Definitely drink it cold if you can. I have had them room temperature and cold, and the flavors are so much better cold.
Morgan L.
Livingston, NJ
I love this flavor! They taste really good mixed with coffee for a quick breakfast
Auddy W.
If you're going low-carb, this shake is particular tasty. I prefer the vanilla and strawberry over the chocolate flavor. The chocolate tastes kinda blah.
Rebecca W.
This is my go-to shake. I drink it as a meal replacement, and it has all the nutrients with out the bad stuff. Keeps me moving for sure.
Maddie K.
Orlando , FL
I love this shake! It's low in calories (160), carbs (3 grams?), high in protein, and rich and creamy in flavor! Definitely recommend for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Although the flavor isn't as strong or sweet as other drinks, I actually prefer it this way. I love the silky texture, the hint of flavored, and the fact that this isn't a 'heavy' drink.
Shay S.
This is perfect in my morning coffee. Helps me stay full and makes sure I get some nutrition in the morning. These shakes are definitely tasty.
Jade A.
I loved these for breakfast or a little in my coffee! These were a staple for me but I think the price is a little high, if I buy them I go to Walmart much cheaper there