Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake

by Atkins

Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake Delicious Low-Sugar Mix Weight Loss and Weight Management

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake!
Product Highlights
Very creamy great snack or quick breakfast if your running late!in 2 reviews
taste great and are perfect for meal replacement or a snack replacementin 1 review
I drink it as a meal replacement, and it has all the nutrients with out the bad stuff.in 1 review
3 years ago
I really like the milk chocolate flavor of these shakes. Sadly, the vanilla is not a flavor that I enjoy. I feel like the flavor is just off. I think the chocolate flavor is able to hide the lack of sweetener better than other flavors. I would not repurchase this flavor.
4 years agoMiami, FL
Atkins Advantage Vanilla Shake uploaded by Emily N.
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 is because I have a really hard time with shakes because I'm just a baby like that. But honestly this French Vanilla Shake is at least swallowable. It contains 15g of protein, 1g of sugar which is amazing, and 1 net carb. What more can you ask for in a shake? And it's only 160 calories meaning if you're in a rush and can't get breakfast in the morning this shake can replace the calories you missed in your breakfast meal.
4 years ago
I always buy these using Cartwheel at Target and end up getting a good discount (sometimes 30% off). I have tried all the flavors, but the French Vanilla is my favorite. It is think, creamy, tasty and best of all, filling! I use these as either a lunch or breakfast meal replacement. the French Vanilla has the least sugar of the flavors and I think it is the tastiest. This is coming from a chocolate fan. I just didn't care for the chocolate flavors. Definitely drink it cold if you can. I have had them room temperature and cold, and the flavors are so much better cold.
4 years agoEvansville, IN
Not bad for a protein drink. Definitely make sure to refrigerate these. They taste much better cold. Even better if you put them into a freezer. The protein helps keep me satisfied.
3 years agoCharleston, WV
This meal replacement is so good and perfect for on the go mornings! i drink one every morning on the way to work and it satisfies my hungry until i can grab a snack around 10am. The calories are low on this product and contains 15g protein and 1g sugar. cant get any better than that!
5 years ago
I loved these for breakfast or a little in my coffee! These were a staple for me but I think the price is a little high, if I buy them I go to Walmart much cheaper there
4 years ago
I like these generally. I lived off them for around 2 months and they got a little old after a while. Do not drink unless they are cold and definitely don't smell it before you drink otherwise you wont.
5 years agoDelray Beach, FL
I love this shake! It's low in calories (160), carbs (3 grams?), high in protein, and rich and creamy in flavor! Definitely recommend for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack :)
5 years agoKnox, IN
I get mine from samsclub cuz they are a better deal but I love these. make me feel full for most of the day. taste great and are perfect for meal replacement or a snack replacement
2 years ago
I am honestly not a fan of anything vanilla flavored but these are good. They are the perfect breakfast if you're on the run. And they really do help curb your appetite.