Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake

by Atkins

Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake High Protein Diet 1g sugar

Can pregnant women drink these?
Start your review of Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake!
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
I wish these were a little cheaper but I can usually find them on sale for $5.99 at Vons or Ralph's. I like the flavor, it tastes just like strawberry milk. It's not very filling though so I suggest having fruit on the side. I have used this in the past to aide with weight loss. They work great.
Vanessa E.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake flavor. It's good if you drink it cold. It was better then I thought it would be. Pros love strawberry asterisk. Cons don't drink it unless cold much better cold. Overall I would recommend.
Dahlia V.
Rochester , MN
These are very tasty and smooth. They ate great for morning runs and they are easy to carry in a purse tote etc o love the protein number and calories as well pretty healthy
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Love these so much! They keep me on my plan and with low carb I have lost over 50 pounds! These taste amazing and helps with appetite and cravings!
Alicia H.
Just bought them this week I love strawberry it taste really good I love that it's on the go I can definitely drink it and toss it away it's an expensive it's affordable I found mine at Walmart
Amanda S.
I do not care for the strawberry flavor of this shake. I like the milk chocolate flavor best. I can drink the dark chocolate as well. Somehow the strawberry and vanilla flavors just suffer from the lack of sweeteners more. I would not repurchase this particular flavor.
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
These are horrible. They taste like rotten Pepto bismol :( Do not waste your money. Buy chocolate instead!
Natasha P.
Gulfport, Ms
These are pretty good! I bought these because my store ran out of the chocolate ones.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not sold on the ingredients in most Atkins products, but the sugar alcohols are less in their shakes. I really do like the strawberry.
Lisa S.
Florissant, MO
The Atkins shakes are all very good in the different flavors. They are very filling and a great meal replacement for breakfast or lunch on the go. And healthy too!