BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

Whether You'Re Trying To Lose Weight Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight,&Nbsp;These Bars Are A Delicious And Nutritious Way To Help You Reach Your Goals. 10 G Protein 1 G Sugar 180 Calories Only 3 G Net Carbs &Nbsp; Made In Canada see more...

• "These are the best low carb bars that I have found." in 2 reviews
Emily B.
Englewood, CO
These are the best low carb bars that I have found. I like the carmel chocolate flavor and it is really satisfying. The chocolate is definitely on the less-sweet side, but the caramel helps balance it. For a low carb alternative, I like them.
Marsha Lee M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This Atkins bar is very nutritious a very good source of protein , low on carbs. on like other diet bars the price is pretty affordable. Not too sweet and clammy but actually tasty.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This is actually a very tasty bar. I was expecting it to be like every other "Diet" bar but it wasn't sickly sweet or too artificial flavored. It satisfies the craving for something that would be much worse.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
I got this from Atkins as a sample. I don't think that the flavors of the ingredients compliment each other. It just tasted off to me. The chocolate wasn't a tasty chocolate.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
These are surprisingly good. I tried one of my friends sample and they are good. Its like a heatheir snickers, but very pricey
Mary  G.
I have tried this and I think it leaves a bad after taste I wouldn't buy it again
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried these for the first time last month and oh my god they were so sick yuck
Jessica T.
This is the BEST low carb bar I have ever eaten. It literally tastes like a Baby Ruth. I have tried the brownie bar by Atkins and the caramel chocolate peanut nougat bar by Atkins along with a variety of other brands and this one is by far the best! Yummy.