BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

What Can Our Bars Do For You? 10g Protein. 1g Sugar. 170 Calories. Only 3g Net Carbs. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Atkins™ Snack / Light Meal. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar.  Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
The flavor in these was my favorite part. I honestly expected something a bit more stale or like cardboard. It didn't taste like a bunch of chemicals and really sat well with my stomach. I noticed I was a bit fuller eating this than other brands and will definitely buy this again.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
Fitspiration Expert
These bars taste amazing and my husband and I were trying to do a low carb diet and on the front cover it says only 5grams! but when we checked the nutrition level it was much higher than just 5 grams per bar. I would recommend these for taste, not for nutrition content :(
Patti G.
Patti G.
Louisville, KY
Atkins snack bars are great when you're on the go. Packed with protein, they keep your energy from lagging. Perfect for a #beach day, when you need something easy to take along and you want to resist fast food.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Love love love these! They taste amazing and they help with your sweet tooth when your trying to lose weight. They run around $5ish and they are sold more inside Walmart.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super yummy and super filling, and didn't taste like chemical-covered cardboard. I'd definitely recommend these for anyone on a low carb diet.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Fitspiration Expert
Atkins actually has a great selection of flavored protein bars. I have purchased them in the past but just be careful with all of the sugar!
Amy G.
Amy G.
These bars are not terrible. But I would not choose them often. They are a little chalky tasting. I also do not like dark chocolate.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These really taste good. They are great to keep in your desk in case you get hungry. They are much better for you than a candy bar.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Some of the flavors are pretty amazing and there are others that I do not like so much. But it does keep me full at lunch :)
Mary Ann T.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
theses bars take the edge off when you have that craving.
love love love. i do not have anything bad to say.
Paige E.
Paige E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have an overwhelming Fake chocolate taste?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
What store(s) have you purchased this product from? I would love to try it if I could find it in stores lol.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have tried a lot of the Atkins bars and have really enjoyed them. I haven't, however tried this coconut one, is it good?
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
How long can you store these bars?
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
Que tal son? se ven muy buenaaas!