BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

What Can Our Bars Do For You? 10g Protein. 1g Sugar. 170 Calories. Only 3g Net Carbs. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Atkins™ Snack / Light Meal. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar.  Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. see more...

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
The flavor in these was my favorite part. I honestly expected something a bit more stale or like cardboard. It didn't taste like a bunch of chemicals and really sat well with my stomach. I noticed I was a bit fuller eating this than other brands and will definitely buy this again.
Patti G.
Patti G.
Louisville, KY
Atkins snack bars are great when you're on the go. Packed with protein, they keep your energy from lagging. Perfect for a #beach day, when you need something easy to take along and you want to resist fast food.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda, Ca
Love love love these! They taste amazing and they help with your sweet tooth when your trying to lose weight. They run around $5ish and they are sold more inside Walmart.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super yummy and super filling, and didn't taste like chemical-covered cardboard. I'd definitely recommend these for anyone on a low carb diet.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Fitspiration Expert
Atkins actually has a great selection of flavored protein bars. I have purchased them in the past but just be careful with all of the sugar!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These really taste good. They are great to keep in your desk in case you get hungry. They are much better for you than a candy bar.
Mary Ann T.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
theses bars take the edge off when you have that craving.
love love love. i do not have anything bad to say.
Krisi H.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Well the chocolate and caramel taste good but the inside has no taste. It is like chewing air covered in chocolate. I think they do their job, by killing the hunger and holding you over until your next meal. However the taste can be improved. There are other diet bars on the market that I like much better.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Atkins is amazing for people who are looking for low carb snacks. Remember net carbs, the total amount of carbs minus the dietary fibers and sugar alcohols. I'm currently in ketosis and it's perfect for my diet. I recommend this to anyone who was a low carb snack. And they actually taste amazing, not like cardboard.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these so much. I like to live a low carb lifestyle. And when I do, these can be a super big help. If I am craving chocolate these bars hit the spot like few things can. Crunchy, sweet, gooey. I have a box on hand just in case of chocolate emergencies!
Paige E.
Paige E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have an overwhelming Fake chocolate taste?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
What store(s) have you purchased this product from? I would love to try it if I could find it in stores lol.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have tried a lot of the Atkins bars and have really enjoyed them. I haven't, however tried this coconut one, is it good?
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
How long can you store these bars?
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Que tal son? se ven muy buenaaas!