BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

What Can Our Bars Do For You? 10g Protein. 1g Sugar. 170 Calories. Only 3g Net Carbs. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Atkins™ Snack / Light Meal. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar.  Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. see more...

Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have had several flavors of these and they are pretty good. Obviously they are not as sweet as day, a candy bar, but they are close enough if you are watching your carbs!
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
As all dietary snack bars, they don’t have the 100% flavor they claim, and have that after taste... but these are still pretty good and do get me full until my next meal. My favorite is the blueberry Greek yogurt bars.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Well the chocolate and caramel taste good but the inside has no taste. It is like chewing air covered in chocolate. I think they do their job, by killing the hunger and holding you over until your next meal. However the taste can be improved. There are other diet bars on the market that I like much better.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are really good. And they are a good replacement as a snack instead of a candy bar. If you are eating clean I would not eat these every day but once in a while is good. It ahs great flavor and a great value. I usually have these with water and they are great on the go.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Atkins is amazing for people who are looking for low carb snacks. Remember net carbs, the total amount of carbs minus the dietary fibers and sugar alcohols. I'm currently in ketosis and it's perfect for my diet. I recommend this to anyone who was a low carb snack. And they actually taste amazing, not like cardboard.
Maggie S.
Carbondale, IL
I've been trying lots of new low carb snacks lately. This is my favorite so far. I have not disliked any of the Adkins products I've purchased, but this one takes the cake. It leaves no sugar-free aftertaste and the caramel tastes amazing. I take one in my purse each day. The only downside is the price. They are a little bit much for my budget.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
These bars are my by far the best ones out off all of this brand. I love the fact that it is crunchy since I have this thing for crunchy food. The caramel is so tasty as well. I know that sometimes these these type of bars can lake the taste factor, but these do not. I would totally recommend these to others!
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
These bars taste amazing and my husband and I were trying to do a low carb diet and on the front cover it says only 5grams! but when we checked the nutrition level it was much higher than just 5 grams per bar. I would recommend these for taste, not for nutrition content :(
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
These incredibly delicious bars will satisfy your chocolate cravings and at 160 calories per bar and just 3 grams Net Carbs you can enjoy one knowing that they are far better for you than the typical candy bar. If you are diabetic, pre-diabetic or have metabolic syndrome you should know that you can enjoy one of these bars without worrying about your blood sugar level's rising or becoming unstable.
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
When I first tried these snack bars, I was in love! They tasted like a normal candy bar and I couldn't beleive it! However, I noticed as time went by that after eating one, my stomach would hurt a bit. I'm not sure, but I think my stomach ache was due to the ingredient, malytol (sp?) that is often found in such protein bars. If you don't have this reaction, I highly recommend these bars. If so, you may want to stay away as I do.
Paige E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have an overwhelming Fake chocolate taste?
Kristin C.
What store(s) have you purchased this product from? I would love to try it if I could find it in stores lol.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have tried a lot of the Atkins bars and have really enjoyed them. I haven't, however tried this coconut one, is it good?
Enzie S.
How long can you store these bars?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Que tal son? se ven muy buenaaas!