BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

What Can Our Bars Do For You? 10g Protein. 1g Sugar. 170 Calories. Only 3g Net Carbs. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Atkins™ Snack / Light Meal. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar.  Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. see more...

Patti G.
Louisville, KY
Atkins snack bars are great when you're on the go. Packed with protein, they keep your energy from lagging. Perfect for a #beach day, when you need something easy to take along and you want to resist fast food.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Love love love these! They taste amazing and they help with your sweet tooth when your trying to lose weight. They run around $5ish and they are sold more inside Walmart.
Kassie P.
Atkins actually has a great selection of flavored protein bars. I have purchased them in the past but just be careful with all of the sugar!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These really taste good. They are great to keep in your desk in case you get hungry. They are much better for you than a candy bar.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
These bars are my by far the best ones out off all of this brand. I love the fact that it is crunchy since I have this thing for crunchy food. The caramel is so tasty as well. I know that sometimes these these type of bars can lake the taste factor, but these do not. I would totally recommend these to others!
Dania M.
Pooler GA
As all dietary snack bars, they don’t have the 100% flavor they claim, and have that after taste... but these are still pretty good and do get me full until my next meal. My favorite is the blueberry Greek yogurt bars.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Well the chocolate and caramel taste good but the inside has no taste. It is like chewing air covered in chocolate. I think they do their job, by killing the hunger and holding you over until your next meal. However the taste can be improved. There are other diet bars on the market that I like much better.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Atkins is amazing for people who are looking for low carb snacks. Remember net carbs, the total amount of carbs minus the dietary fibers and sugar alcohols. I'm currently in ketosis and it's perfect for my diet. I recommend this to anyone who was a low carb snack. And they actually taste amazing, not like cardboard.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these so much. I like to live a low carb lifestyle. And when I do, these can be a super big help. If I am craving chocolate these bars hit the spot like few things can. Crunchy, sweet, gooey. I have a box on hand just in case of chocolate emergencies!
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
These bars taste amazing and my husband and I were trying to do a low carb diet and on the front cover it says only 5grams! but when we checked the nutrition level it was much higher than just 5 grams per bar. I would recommend these for taste, not for nutrition content :(
Paige E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have an overwhelming Fake chocolate taste?
Kristin C.
What store(s) have you purchased this product from? I would love to try it if I could find it in stores lol.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have tried a lot of the Atkins bars and have really enjoyed them. I haven't, however tried this coconut one, is it good?
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
How long can you store these bars?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Que tal son? se ven muy buenaaas!