BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #29 in Weight Management

New Look!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Mocha Shake 15G Protein 1G Sugar 160 Calories Only 2G Net Carbs Made With Real Coffee! Atkins&Trade; Is A Powerful Life-Time Approach To Successful Weight Loss And Weight Management. Whether You're Trying To Lose Weigh Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Atkins Bars And Shakes Are A Delicious And Nutritious Way To Help You Reach Your Goals. This Product Can Be Used In All&Nbsp;Phases Of The Atkins&Trade; Diet Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count Helps You Count Carbs That Impact Blood Sugar. Good Carbs, Those That Are Better For You, Have A Lower Blood Sugar Impact. 4 - 11 Fl Oz (325Ml) Shakes ~ Total Net Contents 44 Fl Oz (1.3L) Free Starter Kit Available At Www.Atkins.Com

• "This is such a great way if you need a quick boost in protein." in 1 review
  • "I think these were the best tasting meal replacement shake I have tried." in 1 review
Stacy A.
Indianapolis
These are my favorite low carb shakes. They are delicious. I gravitate toward the chocolate and mocha flavors, however I have tried and like all of the flavors. These fill me up without bothering my stomach. I have frozen them before, and they are a great frozen treat. I like how easy it is to grab one of these shakes. Sometimes I will use them as a base for a smoothie- yum!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert
This my #favorite #flavor in the Atkin shake variety. They taste just like a decadent #icedcoffee which is my absolute fav. I love the fact that it's minus the #carbs. I love these. Will buy them again, but they are hard to find. I originally found then at Walgreens.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert
Atkins shakes are the best! They have a great flavor but also, low sugar and high protein levels that makes it better than other brands. Very effective for anxiety control and affordable price. If you want to lose weight, this is the product for you!
Amy E.
Nocona
Just tried these and i love the taste. Don't have time to eat at work so this is a great option for me. Its affordable and i can easily access it in most stores. Thats a plus. So far very effective. I need to try different flavors but the mocha and vanilla are great.
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
Fitspiration Expert
These are quite good but I prefer the cafe caramel flavor. Overall the shakes are great to keep you full and especially great when you dont have much time to eat a meal (terrible to say but Im sure Im not alone in having days with no time for lunch/dinner).
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love these shakes. They taste delicious and the latte flavors actually have caffeine in them, which I love because sometimes I will replace that with my coffee in the morning. Very low in sugar and high in protein which is great and the price is reasonable. Plus, I'm always finding coupons in the newspaper and I frequently come across 6packs for the price of 4, you use a coupon on that and they are dirt cheap! You can find them in places such as walmart or target or even nutritional stores as well.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
These actually taste incredible. I am INCREDIBLY picky about my shakes, and after trying multiple protein shakes I found this! I love the way it tastes because it tastes like coffee, so it's wonderful for in the morning when I'm on the go!
Alexa H.
Palm Coast, FL
I recently started the Atkins plan and bought about five different flavors of shakes. I love love love the Mocha Latte. It's the perfect way to start my morning.
Annie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the Atkins shakes, this one is not my favorite as I am not a big coffee fan. It also has a slight chemical taste, but it keeps me full between meals.
Lauren M.
These are so great tasting, convenient and low carb diet compliant. I love picking these up at my local grocery store or Target to keep on hand.