BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #21 in Weight Management

New Look!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Mocha Shake 15G Protein 1G Sugar 160 Calories Only 2G Net Carbs Made With Real Coffee! Atkins&Trade; Is A Powerful Life-Time Approach To Successful Weight Loss And Weight Management. Whether You're Trying To Lose Weigh Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Atkins Bars And Shakes Are A Delicious And Nutritious Way To Help You Reach Your Goals. This Product Can Be Used In All&Nbsp;Phases Of The Atkins&Trade; Diet Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count Helps You Count Carbs That Impact Blood Sugar. Good Carbs, Those That Are Better For You, Have A Lower Blood Sugar Impact. 4 - 11 Fl Oz (325Ml) Shakes ~ Total Net Contents 44 Fl Oz (1.3L) Free Starter Kit Available At Www.Atkins.Com

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is such a great way if you need a quick boost in protein." in 1 review
  • "I think these were the best tasting meal replacement shake I have tried." in 1 review
Megan B.
I AM ADDICTED! This tastes even better than if you ordered from Starbucks. It's a creamy, semi thick shake that tastes like dessert but since it has caffeine in it, I love to drink these in the morning and feel guilt free since there are only 2 net carbs and low glycemic level so it only makes your sugar levels spike the same as one teaspoon of sugar would (which is low!) -- now compare that to a lot of other "healthy" drinks and you'd be fooling yourself. I'm so grateful to have found this!
Kelby B.
Twentynine Palms
I drink one of these for breakfast almost every single day. I absolutely love this flavor and brand! It gives you that sweet taste without all of the sugar. It also keeps me full for 3-4 hours until(sometimes after) lunch! Love love love these!
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great! I love to have one on the run or on my morning ride to work. It’s chocolate and coffee in one! How can you beat that? Definitely a must try and a must have in my case. I love that it tastes good, is healthy, and low carb.
Stacy A.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite low carb shakes. They are delicious. I gravitate toward the chocolate and mocha flavors, however I have tried and like all of the flavors. These fill me up without bothering my stomach. I have frozen them before, and they are a great frozen treat. I like how easy it is to grab one of these shakes. Sometimes I will use them as a base for a smoothie- yum!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This my #favorite #flavor in the Atkin shake variety. They taste just like a decadent #icedcoffee which is my absolute fav. I love the fact that it's minus the #carbs. I love these. Will buy them again, but they are hard to find. I originally found then at Walgreens.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Atkins shakes are the best! They have a great flavor but also, low sugar and high protein levels that makes it better than other brands. Very effective for anxiety control and affordable price. If you want to lose weight, this is the product for you!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love these shakes. They taste delicious and the latte flavors actually have caffeine in them, which I love because sometimes I will replace that with my coffee in the morning. Very low in sugar and high in protein which is great and the price is reasonable. Plus, I'm always finding coupons in the newspaper and I frequently come across 6packs for the price of 4, you use a coupon on that and they are dirt cheap! You can find them in places such as walmart or target or even nutritional stores as well.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Even though I'm not on the atkins diet, i LOVE these shakes. They taste delicious and they're so thick and creamy. They actually fill me up. I love the latte shakes the best because they have a coffee flavor. The best part is therea not an outrageous amount of carbs in them!
Kendyl S.
Fairview Hts, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are quite good but I prefer the cafe caramel flavor. Overall the shakes are great to keep you full and especially great when you dont have much time to eat a meal (terrible to say but Im sure Im not alone in having days with no time for lunch/dinner).
Carolina R.
FPO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These actually taste incredible. I am INCREDIBLY picky about my shakes, and after trying multiple protein shakes I found this! I love the way it tastes because it tastes like coffee, so it's wonderful for in the morning when I'm on the go!
Shakira M.
I have tasted just this flavor. But come in other flavors?