BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE

Whether You're Trying To Lose Weight Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Advantage Shakes Are A Delicious And Nutritious Way To Help You Reach Your Goals. 15 G Protein 1 G Sugar 160 Calories Only 2 G Net Carbs Each Shake Is 11 Fl Oz Made In Usa see more...

• Great taste. Is not chalky tasting like most meal replacement sha...2 Answers
  • What is the appropriate amount to eat daily?1 Answers
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
This product has stayed true for over a decade and that's how long it's been in mY shopping cart. I like to live a low carb Lifestyle but line something sweet and sometimes I use it as a mix in different food. These are yummy yummy !
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
These shakes really taste good and they do exactly what they say they do. They keep you full and keep you from craving food all the time. Great way to help you lose weight.
Robin G.
Bloomington, MN
I really enjoy this flavor of the Atkins shakes and I am a self proclaimed chocoholic but these are over the top and not the best. They are so full of the chocolate flavor that they are almost gritty. Not my favorite.
Sydney M.
Chapmanville
Great taste. Is not chalky tasting like most meal replacement shakes. I could tell a difference in myself after the first week. This stuff rocks
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I love these shakes. I can drink it on the way to work or while watching the news in the morning! I personally think they taste great.
Sydney M.
Chapmanville
Marissa G.
Fayetteville, PA
What is the appropriate amount to eat daily?