BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #23 in Weight Management

New Look!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Cafe Caramel Shake 15G Protein 1G Sugar 160 Calories Only 2G Net Carbs Made With Real Coffee! Atkins&Trade; Is A Powerful Life-Time Approach To Successful Weight Loss And Weight Management. Whether You're Trying To Lose Weight Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Atkins Bars And Shakes Are A Delicious And Nutritious Way To Help You Reach Your Goals. This Product Can Be Used In All&Nbsp;Phases Of The Atkins&Trade; Diet Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count Helps You Count Carbs That Impact Blood Sugar. Good Carbs, Those That Are Better For You, Have A Lower Blood Sugar Impact. 4 - 11 Fl Oz (325Ml) Shakes ~ Total Net Contents 44 Fl Oz (1.3L) Free Starter Kit Available At Www.Atkins.Com see more...

• Do these taste good? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • I'm not a fan of these type of shakes because most of the...3 Answers
  • How many people has tried this3 Answers
Atkins Advantage Shakes 4 Pack Cafe Caramel
  • "I have been low carb dieting not so much atkins but low carb and it's helped but the shakes are what reallly helps me get through craving days!" in 1 review
  • "It has a ton of great protein very few calories and very little sugar but still the coffee flavor I crave every morning!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
By far my favorite flavor of the Atkins shakes! All of the Atkins shakes taste delicious and not like other shakes. I feel like other shakes have these delicious names for their shakes but end up tasting like cardboard. I can assure you that this is not the case with Atkins. It is both affordable and pricey, depending on where you purchase the shakes or bars. Publix sometimes has deals on them. Walmart is a few cents less than other stores but they don't have a large variety. I usually just go to publix. I do highly recommend all Atkins products
Cady K.
Canton, MA
Atkins products are full of flavor and really do what they advertise to do. These quick shakes honestly fill me up for hours on end and it is a great meal supplement. It offers you protein and lower calories. What is great is that there are so so so many flavor options that everyone will find something they enjoy!
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
I have always struggle with weight loss and I kid you not, this product really saved me and my body. Anytime I had a craving for something "sweet" these satisfied me. I also used these for a breakfast alternative on some days and they really kept me full. I lost approx 12 pounds with these incorporated in my diet. No chalky taste and they are awesome when refrigerated! :)
Brooke K.
I love Atkins products since I’m on Keto and they follow the same general guidelines. These are perfect for a morning coffee replacement or for lunch. You can find them in the supplement section of the store and I usually find them for about $7 for a 4 pack. These are super convenient if you’re following a low carb diet.
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
These were surprisingly really good. I didn't lose any weight from drinking them but if you're looking for a nice drink with some nutrition this is it. only downside is that they're a bit pricey
Sadie B.
Garfield, AR
I could go on and on about my love for Atkins products. Not only are they absolutely delicious, but they can be your best friend when trying to loose weight!! I am a low carb eater which helped me to loose 50 pounds!! Thanks to Atkins I was able to live a low carb lifestyle to better my life. Love this brand and could rant and rave about ALL their products all day long!!
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
These shakes are yummy tasting and have minimum carbs. These are perfect for people who want tho take the craving edge off but not snack on something full of carbohydrates. These shakes also do not leave the funky aftertaste that many nutrition shakes do.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I FINALLY got to try this product!! I bought a 6 pack on sale at my fav store! This really does taste like coffee with a little hint of caramel that hits you at times. I literally can't taste that it has all the added protein along with every other healthy thing that they put in these!! It really feels like I'm just having a YUMMY iced coffee drink! I can't wait to stock up on this. :] Another win from Atkins!
Criminelle L.
I LOVE Adkins shakes for breakfast because high in protein and low in sugar. They keep you full for a long time. This flavor is one of my favorites for in the morning because it's the best of both coffee and breakfast worlds.
Jenny P.
I am always on the look out for a healthy shake that is tasty. I found it in these!! The caramel is mild, the coffee is just the right amount, the serving size is perfect, and it helps keep me full until my mid-morning snack without feeling guilty!!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I'm not a fan of these type of shakes because most of them taste bad, how does this one taste? Does it have a "vitamin" flavor to it?
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
How many people has tried this
Katie K.
Does this product taste good?
Teresa L.
Is this product heavy on your stomach?
Natalie A.
Wellesley, MA
Do these taste good? Is it worth the price?