BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #18 in Weight Management

NEW LOOK!   Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Strawberry Shake. 1g Sugar. 150 Calories. Only 1g Net Carbs. 15g Protein Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Whether you re trying to lose weigh or maintain your optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all Phases of the Atkins™ Diet. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Good carbs, those that are b. see more...

Kacee F.
Craigsville , VA
These shakes are amazing! The strawberry tastes great and they're actually very filling! I would drink one for breakfast as a meal replacement and then one after going to the gym at lunch! I would feel great and it gave me amazing results
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I've started low carb diet. Not Atkins in particular because I try to stay away from processed, but I've lost a lot of appetite and these are amazing tasting and get nutrients in my body when I feel like I can't eat anything else!! Love!!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
these are my all time favorite atkins shakes, the best tasting and only has 1 carb. 2nd place goes to vanilla, but I prefer strawberry, I always stack up because in my local walmart people always buy that one the most.
Faith B.
THESE ARE BOMB. GO TO TARGET AND BUY THESE NOW. Here's why:

Cost-effective
Not chalky
Fun flavors (like strawberry--tastes like strawberry milk!)
15g Protein (that's SO much)
100 calories (for that much protein, that's amazing)
low carb

DO IT DO IT NOW
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Fitspiration Expert
This product has stayed true for over a decade and that's how long it's been in mY shopping cart. I like to live a low carb Lifestyle but line something sweet and sometimes I use it as a mix in different food. These are yummy yummy !
Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
Love these type of shakes, just not this flavor! These taste sickeningly sweet - like very fake strawberry flavor. The price is a little expensive for these - over 1.25 a shake, but the protein is high and the carbs are low!
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
I've tried many different pre-made protein shakes and protein powders to make shakes at home and this definitely isn't one of my favorites. I've tried a few different flavors and still can't justify buying these. If you're looking for a pre-made shake the Core Power shakes are much better or even Special K.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Love love love these shakes. they taste so good you feel like you're treating yourself to an indulgent snack. unlike other shakes these actually keep you full and hold you over until your next meal, or are great for an actual meal replacement.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Can I just be honest? These things tasted like chalk.... It was not my favorite shake by far... They are easy to find at many stores and are pretty cheap so I will give them that... But for taste, that's a big thumbs down for me.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA
Since I went low carb a few months ago these shakes have been a life saver! They are great to grab for a quick breakfast on the go! You can find them in pretty much any grocery store. I especially love the mocha flavor!
Meredith P.
Have you noticed that this products hurts your stomach sometimes? I have had to start avoiding them.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Fitspiration Expert
How do these taste?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Tal es este producto?
Marisela G.
They have a great taste. They are sweet but not overdone. They are also filling.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for meal replacement shakes but any i try taste awful. I heard decent stuff about Atkins but don't wanna buy until I know for sure if I'll like it.