BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #3 in Weight Management

NEW LOOK!   Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Strawberry Shake. 1g Sugar. 150 Calories. Only 1g Net Carbs. 15g Protein Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Whether you re trying to lose weigh or maintain your optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all Phases of the Atkins™ Diet. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Good carbs, those that are b. see more...

• Where can you purchase them? I haven't seen them anywhere?7 Answers
  • What would you say the texture and taste are these?5 Answers
  • Does this help control you your hunger and does it have t...7 Answers
Atkins Advantage Shakes
  • "I no longer use these, but yes, they helped me to get started on Low Carb over 4 years ago, and I'm still living that lifestyle and will never go back." in 5 reviews
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I liked these shakes so much more than I thought I would. It has a nice flavor to it and not chalky at all. It is so convenient when you need something on the go or at work. I have tried a few different flavors now and they are all pretty good, although I purchase the vanilla the most.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
The cafe caramel flavor is seriously the most flavorful, protein packed shake I have ever had. I can't believe there is so little sugar and so much protein and doesn't taste as awful as some of the other brands out there. It's a great shake for in between meals and is perfect for a healthy alternative when craving something sweet like ice cream. I dare you to try one and not enjoy it!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Great for on the go and fast and easy way in your weight loss Journey! Taste great and comes in other flavors to choose from as well! Great price and I will buy again!
Crystal G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've tried the other flavors Atkins puts out, but none of them tastes as good to me as this one. Think of it as a thin McDonald's vanilla milk shake. If you like that, you'll like this product. I always have some containers cooling in my fridge because I never know when I'll want to reach for one to substitute for a meal or to serve as a late-night snack. Helps make cutting carbs extra easy.
Kiana L.
LOVE the Atkins shakes. They decrease my appetite and help my sweet tooth cravings. Walmart normally has them priced at $5.47 for 4 shakes. I think they're definitely worth it. There are several alternatives for this product for example, the slim fast drinks, but I think this product is better because of the super low carb and low sugar count. My favorite flavors are vanilla and strawberry!
Kelly C.
Haines City
The taste isn't as great as Slim Fast, but it's drinkable. It did fill me up and curb my cravings too. I like the fact that it's low carb, the only thing I wish they would change is the fact that you can't really find just the powder. For someone who doesn't drink milk having the powder is a must. I found myself with intense tummy cramps after drinking these for a few days due to being lactose intolerant. Atkins, please come out with the dairy free powder!!!!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really liked these shakes when I was doing my low carb diet. They filled me up when I needed them to. I usually drank the chocolate ones! And they actually tasted like chocolate. Sometimes when drinking a shake like this they will taste watered down, but that was not the case with these. I really liked them and would definitely purchase again in the future!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I started using these years ago when I was in high school. I hate breakfast foods, and i've never been hungry when I wake up so a shake just seems to be my go to. I like the flavor. It isn't too harsh. It doesn't taste very chalky either.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been doing the #lowcarb thing for a few years now & these are the shakes that I started with. They have just enough #protein & the vanilla flavor is very mild and pleasant. Drink them very cold and you should enjoy them. (Would by again.)
raisa d.
spring, TX
I enjoy atkins shakes, I'm not much of a breakfast person, i just drink one when i wake up and I'm good for a few hours, or in the night time I'm hungry again, i just drink one and my stomach settles down.
Angelica M.
Do the Atkins shake taste good? If so what's the best flavor?
Stephanie G.
Does it make a difference if you get different flavors? Cause I've been wanting to get the chocolate and strawberry ones.
Sondra S.
Does this help control you your hunger and does it have that vitamin taste?
Maddy W.
Where can you purchase them? I haven't seen them anywhere?
Mary G.
Raymondville, TX
Do these shakes replace your meal or can you also snack. I don't want to snack and defeat its purpose?