Atkins Advantage Shakes

NEW LOOK!   Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Strawberry Shake. 1g Sugar. 150 Calories. Only 1g Net Carbs. 15g Protein Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Whether you re trying to lose weigh or maintain your optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all Phases of the Atkins™ Diet. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Good carbs, those that are b.

Is this good for weight management ? What flavour would your recommend ?
What are everyone's favorite flavors?
What is the flavour of this? ? ?
Start your review of Atkins Advantage Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I no longer use these, but yes, they helped me to get started on Low Carb over 4 years ago, and I'm still living that lifestyle and will never go back.” in reviews
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are great if you are craving a starbucks ice coffee. I have seen people mix it with espresso shots. I like the flavor of this and how it is low carb, but for me, there is not enough protein to be a meal replacement. I would honestly just use this as a snack if you want to hit your amount of proteins a day. Just wished it had more protein like the Crest one! These can be bought from pretty much anywhere. From Target, and even Amazon.
Anna Maria Island, FL
I bought these Atkins shakes in 3 different flavors. Vanilla, Chocolate, and Mocha Latte (or something like that) They all taste really good and they aren’t expensive at all. I drink them to get extra calories & I had like 15 of these in a week like a slob because I thought they were so good.
Long Beach, CA
Oh my goodness. I have the creamy vanilla and never drank a protein shake so fast in my life. It was so yummy. I loved the flavor. No gritty texture or weird after taste as common in many other protein drinks. It was convenient on the go and I will definitely buy more of that flavor.
Bellevue, NE
I have tried a lot of Atkins products while on a keto diet and I can say their shakes are tasty and so are their snacks! I actually really like everything I've tried.. which is almost every variety. I would recommend to anyone
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like these shakes. They don’t have that VERY strong chemical taste to them so you do end up feeling like you are having a milkshake but with no guilt attached
These are a decent protein shake with low carbs to get some added nutrition in a diet. I’ll use for an afternoon snack when drinking one. I prefer the chocolate.
Los Angeles
When I was a strict low carber (the only diet where I lost a lot of weight quickly, but gained it all back quickly...) I lived by this. I have since returned to being a low carber but a South Beach low carber which has more carbs than Atkins and is more manageable for me.

Pros:
1. Taste...All of the chocolate shakes taste really good. I prefer this to using powder in a blender or a shaker cup.
2. Price...Amazon usually has this the cheapest. If I don't buy from there, I will buy from Walmart. Often times though Ralph's has sales on this beating Amazon, but you have to buy several of these so you will need to have the space. The only other shake on the market that is available at most places and is ready made are those Slim Fast Shakes and they are always more expensive (not sure why).
3. Convenience...I work afternoons and evenings. I start work at 12:30 and often I'm not hungry until you guessed it, 12:30. I'll often take a shake with me as my lunch along with something like a BabyBel cheese and some sliced cucumbers No need to heat anything up, or have something at my desk making it look like I'm taking my break while I'm supposed to be working.
Hunger....Like I said above, this is part of a very light lunch when I'm at work. With a little vegetables and a small piece of cheese, it actually curbs my hunger until dinner.
4. Protein...High amount of protein (again helps curb appetite)

Cons:
1. Lack of variety...My only con is lack of variety. They don't have that many flavors of this that appeal to me as I don't like vanilla or strawberry protein shakes, and I didn't find the mocha or caramel ones to be very tasty. I wish they had ones like chocolate peanut butter, a green shake, or like an orange cream one. That said you can buy on their website (have never seen them though in brick and mortar stores) chocolate banana which does sound good but is $1.75 each and you have to have 20 of them at that price.

In any case, fan of these low carb, ready made shakes.

Pros:
4. Protein...High amount of protein (again helps curb appetite)

Cons:

In any case, fan of these low carb, ready made shakes.
Best shakes for low carb and great flavor. It doesn’t have a chalky taste like other shakes. Dark chocolate is my favorite. They can be pricey but you can always find coupons. I have these on my amazon monthly order.
Columbia, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was surprised how good these were! The vanilla and strawberry are my favorite, but the milk chocolate is good too. If you’re trying to eat low carb, these are great. They usually fill me up for lunch, but on the days that they don’t, I’ll have a small healthy snack with it and that seems to do the trick.
Lawn, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Atkins shakes! Whenever I need to lose weight I will do low carb and this helps me stay on track. I will often replace a meal with one of these or when I’m craving something sweet I will drink one. I highly recommend this to anybody doing a low carb/Keto diet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...