Atkins Advantage Shakes

NEW LOOK!   Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Strawberry Shake. 1g Sugar. 150 Calories. Only 1g Net Carbs. 15g Protein Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Whether you re trying to lose weigh or maintain your optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all Phases of the Atkins™ Diet. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Good carbs, those that are b.

Compared to premier protein how is the flavor of Atkins?
Is this good for weight management ? What flavour would your recommend ?
What are everyone's favorite flavors?
Start your review of Atkins Advantage Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I no longer use these, but yes, they helped me to get started on Low Carb over 4 years ago, and I'm still living that lifestyle and will never go back.in reviews
Mary S.
Gunter, TX
I was looking for an easy on the go meal replacement shake with minimal sugar. This is satisfying and delicious. Looking forward to trying other flavors.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
I love these shakes from Atkins....if you need a quick pick me up and dont want fast food or something that isnt good to put in your body try these!!!! I love the cookies and cream flavor also...the price is right and such a great value!
Lisa J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am currently using these for my low carb weight loss plan. My fav is vanilla and mocha. They are smooth and not chalky and have a tolerable flavor. I prefer the ready to drink over the powder mix.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Atkins Advantage Shakes uploaded by Crystal G.
I've tried the other flavors Atkins puts out, but none of them tastes as good to me as this one. Think of it as a thin McDonald's vanilla milk shake. If you like that, you'll like this product. I always have some containers cooling in my fridge because I never know when I'll want to reach for one to substitute for a meal or to serve as a late-night snack. Helps make cutting carbs extra easy.
Kiana L.
Canton, GA
LOVE the Atkins shakes. They decrease my appetite and help my sweet tooth cravings. Walmart normally has them priced at $5.47 for 4 shakes. I think they're definitely worth it. There are several alternatives for this product for example, the slim fast drinks, but I think this product is better because of the super low carb and low sugar count. My favorite flavors are vanilla and strawberry!
Strawberry P.
Los Angeles
When I was a strict low carber (the only diet where I lost a lot of weight quickly, but gained it all back quickly...) I lived by this. I have since returned to being a low carber but a South Beach low carber which has more carbs than Atkins and is more manageable for me.

Pros:
1. Taste...All of the chocolate shakes taste really good. I prefer this to using powder in a blender or a shaker cup.
2. Price...Amazon usually has this the cheapest. If I don't buy from there, I will buy from Walmart. Often times though Ralph's has sales on this beating Amazon, but you have to buy several of these so you will need to have the space. The only other shake on the market that is available at most places and is ready made are those Slim Fast Shakes and they are always more expensive (not sure why).
3. Convenience...I work afternoons and evenings. I start work at 12:30 and often I'm not hungry until you guessed it, 12:30. I'll often take a shake with me as my lunch along with something like a BabyBel cheese and some sliced cucumbers No need to heat anything up, or have something at my desk making it look like I'm taking my break while I'm supposed to be working.
Hunger....Like I said above, this is part of a very light lunch when I'm at work. With a little vegetables and a small piece of cheese, it actually curbs my hunger until dinner.
4. Protein...High amount of protein (again helps curb appetite)

Cons:
1. Lack of variety...My only con is lack of variety. They don't have that many flavors of this that appeal to me as I don't like vanilla or strawberry protein shakes, and I didn't find the mocha or caramel ones to be very tasty. I wish they had ones like chocolate peanut butter, a green shake, or like an orange cream one. That said you can buy on their website (have never seen them though in brick and mortar stores) chocolate banana which does sound good but is $1.75 each and you have to have 20 of them at that price.

In any case, fan of these low carb, ready made shakes.

Pros:
4. Protein...High amount of protein (again helps curb appetite)

Cons:

In any case, fan of these low carb, ready made shakes.
Isabella E.
Tacoma, WA
Atkins Advantage Shakes uploaded by Isabella E.
I love these shakes. They are perfect for breakfast while doing strict keto. They're not chalky or have a weird aftertaste, and they're even good at room temperature. They have really helped me to stay on track when I'm busy.
Sarah L.
Bellevue, NE
I have tried a lot of Atkins products while on a keto diet and I can say their shakes are tasty and so are their snacks! I actually really like everything I've tried.. which is almost every variety. I would recommend to anyone
Tiffany H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
These are surprisingly very delicious. It's my first time trying these types of shakes and I'm not disappointed. They aren't too sweet either. I love to bring this to work. I could almost skip a meal just drinking this. But of course, I had to bring a salad with me or else that drink could only satiate me for about 2 hours before I was hungry again.
Kelly C.
Haines City
The taste isn't as great as Slim Fast, but it's drinkable. It did fill me up and curb my cravings too. I like the fact that it's low carb, the only thing I wish they would change is the fact that you can't really find just the powder. For someone who doesn't drink milk having the powder is a must. I found myself with intense tummy cramps after drinking these for a few days due to being lactose intolerant. Atkins, please come out with the dairy free powder!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...