BY ATKINS ADVANTAGE #3 in Weight Management

NEW LOOK!   Great New Taste! Atkins Advantage, Strawberry Shake. 1g Sugar. 150 Calories. Only 1g Net Carbs. 15g Protein Atkins™ is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management. Whether you re trying to lose weigh or maintain your optimal weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes are a delicious and nutritious way to help you reach your goals. This product can be used in all Phases of the Atkins™ Diet. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Good carbs, those that are b. see more...

• Where can you purchase them? I haven't seen them anywhere?6 Answers
  • What would you say the texture and taste are these?5 Answers
  • Does this help control you your hunger and does it have that vita...7 Answers
Atkins Advantage Shakes
  • "I no longer use these, but yes, they helped me to get started on Low Carb over 4 years ago, and I'm still living that lifestyle and will never go back." in 5 reviews
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
The cafe caramel flavor is seriously the most flavorful, protein packed shake I have ever had. I can't believe there is so little sugar and so much protein and doesn't taste as awful as some of the other brands out there. It's a great shake for in between meals and is perfect for a healthy alternative when craving something sweet like ice cream. I dare you to try one and not enjoy it!
Crystal G.
Fitspiration Expert
I've tried the other flavors Atkins puts out, but none of them tastes as good to me as this one. Think of it as a thin McDonald's vanilla milk shake. If you like that, you'll like this product. I always have some containers cooling in my fridge because I never know when I'll want to reach for one to substitute for a meal or to serve as a late-night snack. Helps make cutting carbs extra easy.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I LOVE these. I have been low carb for a little over a month ago and discovered these about half way through. I don't know if I would have made it this long without them. I was in need of something that filled me up but wasn't meat or cheese. I eat green veggies, but they don't keep me full. These keep me feeling full for hours. I really enjoy all the flavors except strawberry. Right now Wal-Mart has a bonus pack with two extra for the same price as a four pack.
Kiana L.
LOVE the Atkins shakes. They decrease my appetite and help my sweet tooth cravings. Walmart normally has them priced at $5.47 for 4 shakes. I think they're definitely worth it. There are several alternatives for this product for example, the slim fast drinks, but I think this product is better because of the super low carb and low sugar count. My favorite flavors are vanilla and strawberry!
Kelly C.
Haines City
The taste isn't as great as Slim Fast, but it's drinkable. It did fill me up and curb my cravings too. I like the fact that it's low carb, the only thing I wish they would change is the fact that you can't really find just the powder. For someone who doesn't drink milk having the powder is a must. I found myself with intense tummy cramps after drinking these for a few days due to being lactose intolerant. Atkins, please come out with the dairy free powder!!!!
Laura S.
Bremen, Ga
These shakes are great when you are in a hurry and wanted to grab something on the go for breakfast. I try to buy these when I have a coupon because like all shakes they are kind of pricey. I do think the flavor is better than competing shakes. You don't get the powdery taste that is left in your mouth with these. The chocolate shake taste just like chocolate milk. When people ask about meal shakes I always tell them to try Atkins. Great products!!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really liked these shakes when I was doing my low carb diet. They filled me up when I needed them to. I usually drank the chocolate ones! And they actually tasted like chocolate. Sometimes when drinking a shake like this they will taste watered down, but that was not the case with these. I really liked them and would definitely purchase again in the future!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Fitspiration Expert
I started using these years ago when I was in high school. I hate breakfast foods, and i've never been hungry when I wake up so a shake just seems to be my go to. I like the flavor. It isn't too harsh. It doesn't taste very chalky either.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert
I've been doing the #lowcarb thing for a few years now & these are the shakes that I started with. They have just enough #protein & the vanilla flavor is very mild and pleasant. Drink them very cold and you should enjoy them. (Would by again.)
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I enjoy atkins shakes, I'm not much of a breakfast person, i just drink one when i wake up and I'm good for a few hours, or in the night time I'm hungry again, i just drink one and my stomach settles down.
Angelica M.
Do the Atkins shake taste good? If so what's the best flavor?
Stephanie G.
Does it make a difference if you get different flavors? Cause I've been wanting to get the chocolate and strawberry ones.
Sondra S.
Does this help control you your hunger and does it have that vitamin taste?
EMMY L.
Fitspiration Expert
Out of the flavors, is Strawberry your favorite?
Maddy W.
Where can you purchase them? I haven't seen them anywhere?