BY GENERIC

Atkins Advantage Peanut Butter Granola Bars: 15g protein 1g sugar Only 3g net carbs Can be used in all phases of the Atkins Diet see more...

Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
These aren't too bad. They are great for in between meal snacks. The only reason I have it a four is that it has a funny taste, almost as tho the flavor is artificial and not natural. Otherwise, it's a great snack alternative that will keep you satisfied till your next meal.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I love how they taste i love how the texture i love when i put it in my mouth and the crunch how i hear it they test of the flovor because I'm a ceaper and a giver i live for dangarpus
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I've never done the actual Atkins diet, but I have used their bars or shakes as a quick meal replacement when I worked as a home health nurse. The flavors are great and they always filled me up.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
The bars are pretty good and fill me up well. Good for when I don't have much time to stop and eat. Holds me off for a while
lizeth c.
San jose, CA
I got a sample by mail from company they send me 3 bars and coupon and I love the penut butter one they all taste hood
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
I've never done the atkins diet, but I've tried quite a few of their products and I've never been disappointed.
Courtney N.
As a quick meal replacement these are perfect. Good flavor and quality. Highly recommend
lizeth c.