BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Peanut Bar: 1G Sugar; 200 Calories; 3G Net Carbs 17G Protein Naturally & Artificially Flavored see more...

Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wow I'm going to have to come to this product and bump it's rating. I can't believe it's rated so low - it's a favorite! Amazing macros, and the taste is top notch. My only complaints are: price and the tendency to crumble. But that's unavoidable without sugar so I'll still give it five stars! I've bought easily 50 boxes of this in my life!
Marisela G.
Taste was alright but it was difficult to chew. The packaging makes it easy to take with you for when you need a small snack but not enough to satisfy as a full meal.
Rachael i.
I would say these are average. I really like peanut butter so I thought I would like these, but they're not that great.
Katie N.
Bentonville
I love these! I eat one every morning for breakfast! They don’t have that protein bar taste but instead are yummy!
emily f.
Edinboro, PA
Some of the Atkins bars are delicious, but I highly dislike peanut butter flavored foods so this one isn't for me.
Aimee S.
These are ok, but I find them to be a bit dry. The flavor is decent, but I probably would not purchase again.
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
These bars are gross. They taste horrible and are disgustingly dry.I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
Cathy H.
Noblesville, IN
Love this product as it is great tasting and keeps me within my carb and fiber count for the day!
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
These bars are very very dry. They are not even average. They are borderline disgusting!!!!
Nikita P.
They taste pretty good but the concern is the amount of calories. I know calories aren't the things you should be looking for especially if a significant portion of the calories are coming from a macronutrient which you need but this has little protein, high fat and no carbs and it isn't worth the amount of calories. I definitely wouldn't want to munch on this after a workout when I'd need high protein or high simple carbs.