BY ATKINS

Atkins™ Advantage® Peanut Butter Granola Bar.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored. see more...

• Does this really keep you full til your next meal?1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Atkins Advantage Peanut Butter Granola Bar
  • "they are low carb and quite tasty so they're definitely something good for somebody on the go whose trying to follow a diet." in 2 reviews
  • "not a huge fan of atkins products, but this one is pretty tasty and good for a quick snack" in 1 review
Samantha M.
Bardstown, KY
This is my absolute favorite Atkins bar. You'd wouldn't even think it was low carb if you didn't know. I eat these for breakfast sometimes but mostly for a mid afternoon snack to get some energy. This product does not have the weird sweetener taste like a lot of healthy bars do.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I eat these just because of how yummy they are. I don't follow a low carb diet but if I did I'm glad I know which bars to buy first!
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
They are pretty great tasting and you don't feel like you are missing out on the carbs. I bought these at Meijer for a decent price.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
These are delicious! I am not a carb free fanatic but as a snack in the late afternoon these are perfection!
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Super good bar ! Its healthy and delicious. Good to snack on the go . I love the peanuts on it !
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan of Atkin products, but this one was pretty good! I definitely would reconsider some of my other opinions of Atkin products.
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are pretty good. I'm not on a low carb diet but I like to have them around for a snack.
maritza g.
Wellness Guru Expert
The bars taste weird. I do not enjoy it. I don't know if its the brand but other brands are better in taste
Susan V.
East Providence, RI
Not a big fan of Atkins as they have more sugar than I like but this one has a better taste than most of them.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Great taste for low carb! My mom was into this atkins stuff, give me bad gas to be honest.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really keep you full til your next meal?