BY ATKINS

Atkins™ Advantage® Peanut Butter Granola Bar.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored. see more...

• Does this really keep you full til your next meal?1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Atkins Advantage Peanut Butter Granola Bar
  • "they are low carb and quite tasty so they're definitely something good for somebody on the go whose trying to follow a diet." in 2 reviews
  • "not a huge fan of atkins products, but this one is pretty tasty and good for a quick snack" in 1 review
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lilburn, GA
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! It's filling and satisfying without being too many calories. Great flavor and no weird aftertaste like some things made with artificial sweeteners. It's a bit pricy, but sometimes you can find coupons. I like that I can easily pick it up at any grocery store. It works well with Weight Watchers.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Love all of the Atkins products. The bars are a great filler. I bought this at my local grocery store. Love the taste. A little pricey but a good snack.
kuku k.
kuku k.
These taste super good! The peanut buttery chewy granola bar makes you think you're cheating on Atkins. I love this recipe!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bardstown, KY
This is my absolute favorite Atkins bar. You'd wouldn't even think it was low carb if you didn't know. I eat these for breakfast sometimes but mostly for a mid afternoon snack to get some energy. This product does not have the weird sweetener taste like a lot of healthy bars do.
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like these Adkins Bars!! I keep a good stock of these low cal bars for snacks, especially for consumption around 3-4 PM, when I get the munchies. They are especially good for diabetics because they are also low carb.
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
The lower carb granola bars are terrific tasting and Atkins also has other variety bars. The only thing I have a problem with is that they could be a little less expensive.
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
Yum these are so good its hard to eat just one honestly but it really helps through out the day and so you don't over indulge once dinner is ready.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Akins bars are a great healthy choice for snack after gym or I between meals! They make many kinds my favorite is chocolate and peanut butter
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
I have recently come across these bars and purchased them in various flavors. this one is my favorite, plenty of flavor and not chalky.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Atkins are by far my go to for treats and bars as I am a low career. All their stuff tastes so good and they have so many choices.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really keep you full til your next meal?