Atkins Advantage Peanut Butter Granola Bar uploaded by Kathryn C.

BY ATKINS

Atkins™ Advantage® Peanut Butter Granola Bar.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored. see more...

• Does this really keep you full til your next meal?1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Atkins Advantage Peanut Butter Granola Bar
  • "they are low carb and quite tasty so they're definitely something good for somebody on the go whose trying to follow a diet." in 2 reviews
  • "not a huge fan of atkins products, but this one is pretty tasty and good for a quick snack" in 1 review
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don’t listen to any of the nay sayers! This Atkins bar is probably my favorite! I just had one for breakfast and if I don’t lose my will power I might have another in a minute! They are good and low carb to boot!
Jessica A.
Lilburn, GA
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! It's filling and satisfying without being too many calories. Great flavor and no weird aftertaste like some things made with artificial sweeteners. It's a bit pricy, but sometimes you can find coupons. I like that I can easily pick it up at any grocery store. It works well with Weight Watchers.
Samantha M.
Bardstown, KY
This is my absolute favorite Atkins bar. You'd wouldn't even think it was low carb if you didn't know. I eat these for breakfast sometimes but mostly for a mid afternoon snack to get some energy. This product does not have the weird sweetener taste like a lot of healthy bars do.
Tammie J.
The lower carb granola bars are terrific tasting and Atkins also has other variety bars. The only thing I have a problem with is that they could be a little less expensive.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like these Adkins Bars!! I keep a good stock of these low cal bars for snacks, especially for consumption around 3-4 PM, when I get the munchies. They are especially good for diabetics because they are also low carb.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If youe looking for some energy along with something that tastes good, then reach for this. they are low carb and quite tasty so they're definitely something good for somebody on the go whose trying to follow a diet.
Jackie M.
Bay City, MI
When trying to stick with a lower carb diet, this was a nice break to the same ol' foods. It gives you the satisfaction of a sweet treat and is fairly filling.
Desiree P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does not taste as good as other bars. Do not recommend. There are other brands that are more delicious and have more protein and more natural ingredients.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Love all of the Atkins products. The bars are a great filler. I bought this at my local grocery store. Love the taste. A little pricey but a good snack.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
This granola bar was good and got me by for a while, but I was hungry soon after I ate it. but it works good between meals but not as a meal replacer
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really keep you full til your next meal?