Atkins Advantage Mocha Latte Shake uploaded by Delilah S.Atkins Advantage Mocha Latte Shake uploaded by Anissa G.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Shake: 15G Protein. 1G Sugar. 160 Calories. Only 2G Net Carbs Made With Real Coffee! 4 - 11 Fl Oz (325Ml) Shakes Naturally & Artificially Flavored New Look! Great New Taste! see more...

• How is the price of these related to other brands of morn...3 Answers
Delilah S.
Perfect drink the cartons come with twist offs. That's a major benefit for me being I'm always on the go. You just shake and drink away...I've been drinking them for the past 4 months. These shakes are so delicious (I've tried quiet a few) and by far my favorite. They remind me of Caribou's Campfire Mocha coffee. So many benefits in one little bottle. 15 g of protein, 3g net carbs and only 1 gram of sugar, yes only 1! If your looking for a quick delicious supplement drink this ones for you! Atkins Advantage Shakes, Mocha Latte
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Although the formula of these is incredible, (see my review for the Dark Chocolate Royale Shake below), the flavor for this one was disappointing. I tried so hard to like these! Even though I love coffee, I just couldn't drink this stuff! I even tried drinking it iced! I also watered it down, which did help a lot, but it still was not worth all the effort! I would definitely recommend the Dark and Milk chocolate flavors, but I can't recommend this one.

These are amazing! They are so rich, chocolatey, and satisfying! I love taking these to work with me for a quick and easy snack or lunch. I love that they have 15g of protein, 4g of fiber, and have only 1 gram of sugar and are 160 calories! They are so worth it! I would definitely recommend!
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I LOVE these shakes. It's often difficult for me to enjoy shakes I make on my own, but these are perfect. I have at least one to two a day. Only because if I'm using the caramel ones I'm using it in my coffee as creamer. Since then I've gotten rid of my sweet creamers with tons of sugar. I love this flavor, as well as the milk chocolate. The caramel is too sweet on its own so I use it in my coffee. I'm super happy with these.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
I love this shake! The texture is smooth. The flavor is so much better than other diet shakes ive had, I loved this in the morning or for lunch. Sometimes I felt like i was cheating. lol if you like coffee you will more than likely like this. cant wait to buy some more :)
Whitney R.
I love these shakes. They are a good replacement of morning coffee, with the added bonus of the extra protein. It's a great healthy replacement for breakfast as well, leaving you full and energized.
Kay S.
I love these shakes they are so good they have replaced my Starbucks macchiato drinks plus they have way more nutritional value than my usual drink which not only saves me calories but money.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I appreciate the new flavor, but I'm still not a fan of the actual taste of Atkins products. Maybe if they altered the base price, they would be easier to drink?
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite low carb coffee drink!!! I love coffee so this is a great shake to have and feel guilt free about it!
Joleen G.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great way to start your morning and enjoy them for breakfast. Love when the stores have them on sale BOGO and coupons.
Montana D.
Monticello, KY
I love these Atkins shakes! They are tasty and very good for a low carb diet. I start every day with one!
Whitney R.
How is the price of these related to other brands of morning protein shakes? About the same or are they cheaper, more expensive?